Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOOOOOOOL at trying to switch it up now that you were wrong.

"BUT BUT BUT your team was cheating by pumping in audio!!! Oh the NFL cleared them of it? Let me make up more false equivalencies!"

"Wait wait but but your team had players get caught using PEDs!"

Yes you're correct the Colts as an organization are on the same level as the Patriots when it comes to having a culture of cheating. :mjlol:

Delusional ass Patriots fans.

"Your team cheats too!"
"We still won you mad?!"

Like I said straight out the spygate fan defense book. You guys the worst. Be an idiot in 2015 brehs.

What was I wrong about exactly?

And is PEDs and pumping fake noise not cheating?

You still won't be a man I see..

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Y'all gonna learn that if Bob Kraft has to go through some sh!t, the rest of the league is gonna fukking pay. I understand the fukk Patriot agenda most of y'all are on, but it is gonna be some unfortunate sh!t when Bob starts spending them ends to dig up all the cheating as@ sh!t the rest of league does, no matter how minor (every team in the L cheats, shortcuts the rules, finds the loopholes) and now y'all can just call Bob "run tell that" Kraft. Ol' Roger will be gone soon too, and the new comish will be even more inept.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not giving Brady the excuse of insecurity. The entire Patriots organization stays doing too much.

You're spying on practices, deflating footballs, exploiting receiver eligibility rules, just fukking play football.:camby: Hopefully this upcoming 8-8 season calms that shyt down. These dudes are clowns.

You're being incredibly naive talking about "just play football" every NFL team tries to gain a competitive advantage. #facts

Secondly spying on practices was hearsay, you must not know what spygate was. Exploiting receiver rules was legal even if it was cheap. It was legal.

Spygate and deflating footballs, are what they are. Cheating. #facts

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Also, they still won, can't take it away. It doesn't matter to the Pats fans or players what the rest of the leagues fans think about them. If there isn't a cheating culture in the NFL, the public outcry from the players, coaches, and owners will be loud and clear. That's a fact, can't wait to see all the outcry from the actual people in the league (I have a feeling I will be waiting a while)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This was about the minimum that I felt acceptable. 2 games and a single non-1st pick wasn't going to be enough. 4 games and 2 picks, with one of those a first-rounder, is meaningful. And making the fine bigger than the last one was a no-brainer.

It'll be fukking annoying as hell if they just appeal it all and somehow get it reduced by half, but that would be typical NFL fukkery.

Still think that the games they cheated in should be forfeited, but that only happens in the NCAA.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
every NFL team tries to gain a competitive advantage. #facts

No team in this league goes to lengths the Patriots do for exploitation.

Tom Brady is serving a four game suspension because he likes his footballs 2 psi lighter and lacks integrity. That's embarrassing. It isn't that hard to follow rules, but it's the Patriot Way to not care.

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
What was I wrong about exactly?

And is PEDs and pumping fake noise not cheating?

You still won't be a man I see..

So me being a man is admitting that an accusation that was investigated and proven false by the NFL is on the same level as the Patriots being investigated and punished multiple times by the league?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/06/sports/football/06patriots.html?_r=0

The National Football League cleared the Colts on Monday of complaints made by the Patriots — and first reported by Yahoo Sports — that the Colts had pumped artificial crowd noise into the RCA Dome during Sunday’s game.

The Colts (7-1) had been suspected by opponents of pumping up the crowd noise in the already thunderous RCA Dome, but they have never been found in violation of the rules.

So me being a man is conforming to your retarded belief that PLAYERS like Mathis getting knocked for PEDs (Colts fans didn't run around on some "Yeah we use PEDs we one of the winningest teams in the leage UMAD" dumb shyt you Pats fans are on either) is on the same level as your ORGANIZATION being caught and punished multiple times for cheating?

Is this a joke? Following behind your retard logic and false equivalencies doesn't make me a man.

First you tried to leverage the fact that I'm a Colts fan to push some bullshyt sore loser narrative. Failed.
Then you tried to use the Colts pumping in audio which apparently you weren't aware they were cleared of any wrongdoing. Failed.
Now you're grasping at straws trying to pretend PEDs is the same.

Mathis violated the rules and got suspended. Your team has been caught violating the rules multiple times and has been punished multiple times.

How about you be a man and eat the loss instead of trying to push the guilt on other teams. This isn't about Mathis, or the Colts. You can try to hide behind this shyt but I see you.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Y'all gonna learn that if Bob Kraft has to go through some sh!t, the rest of the league is gonna fukking pay. I understand the fukk Patriot agenda most of y'all are on, but it is gonna be some unfortunate sh!t when Bob starts spending them ends to dig up all the cheating as@ sh!t the rest of league does, no matter how minor (every team in the L cheats, shortcuts the rules, finds the loopholes) and now y'all can just call Bob "run tell that" Kraft. Ol' Roger will be gone soon too, and the new comish will be even more inept.

We might find out if the legend is true. Florio brought this up in a random post last year..

As legend has it, the Spygate-related information given to the NFL by the Patriots that was destroyed by the league office consisted of evidence of cheating not only by the Patriots but also by multiple other teams in multiple other ways. As the folklore also goes, Patriots coach Bill Belichick vowed to go public with chapter-and-verse detail about cheating throughout the league if the league were to mess with the Patriots again.

To be clear, it’s not known that Belichick delivered to the league office proof of cheating by other teams, but that would help explain the league’s curious decision to quickly destroy the evidence. It’s also not known that Belichick threatened/promised to blow the whistle on league-wide cheating issues,

PFT

I don't believe it, but it would be amusing..

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
We might find out if the legend is true. Florio brought this up in a random post last year..

PFT

I don't believe it, but it would be amusing..

Oh no we're so scared. The big bad Patriots are going to go expose all the cheating now. Fans of the other 31 teams are the ones shook, because the Patriots got cheated.

Shame if they went and dug all the cheating up we'd probably end up with 10 more Patriots scandals huh?

You lames keep trying to convince yourselves the rest of the league is going to be who ends up paying for this. Nah we still have our draft picks and QBs. Maybe they can falsely accuse my team of pumping in audio again.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Oh no we're so scared. The big bad Patriots are going to go expose all the cheating now. Fans of the other 31 teams are the ones shook, because the Patriots got cheated.

Shame if they went and dug all the cheating up we'd probably end up with 10 more Patriots scandals huh?

You lames keep trying to convince yourselves the rest of the league is going to be who ends up paying for this. Nah we still have our draft picks and QBs. Maybe they can falsely accuse my team of pumping in audio again.

WTF are you rambling on about? I have posted like 3 times on this.