Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Oh and looking at your avi I see why you one of those butt heard "integrity" types.

It's always better to be an honorable loser!

I don't even care about the outcome of the Colts-Pats game. Colts weren't beating the Patriots deflated balls or not, which is why this is so amazing.

Your team just lost their QB for 4 games which may cost them HFA and lost a valuable draft pick. You the one that has things to be sore about not me friend.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even care about the outcome of the Colts-Pats game. Colts weren't beating the Patriots deflated balls or not, which is why this is so amazing.

Your team just lost their QB for 4 games which may cost them HFA and lost a valuable draft pick. You the one that has things to be sore about not me friend.

4 rings. I'm. It sore. And I'm consistent. Clearly you aren't. Because when the Peyton manning was on the Colts they would do the same thing the Falcons got busted for. Yet I don't hear you whining.

Just have some integrity for yourself and be consistent.

And I'm disappointed in Brady and don't respect him cheating, I hoped he wasn't one of those that would do that. But I was wrong it is what it is. He got what he had coming.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
The Patriots are serial cheaters. Why tf are you deflating footballs anyway, you're a top 3 QB in the league playing the fukking Colts. That team consists of Andrew Luck and 52 trash cans. :snoop:

Brady earned his suspension off the strength of being such a dumbass. If I could travel back in time only once, I'd use it to smack Pete Carroll for even thinking about passing and strip this fukkboi of his 4th ring.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
4 rings. I'm. It sore. And I'm consistent. Clearly you aren't. Because when the Peyton manning was on the Colts they would do the same thing the Falcons got busted for. Yet I don't hear you whining.

Just have some integrity for yourself and be consistent.

And I'm disappointed in Brady and don't respect him cheating, I hoped he wasn't one of those that would do that. But I was wrong it is what it is. He got what he had coming.

LOL shut the fukk up. Are you talking about the Colts being accused of pumping in extra noise which the NFL cleared them for?

The Patriots made the accusation too so were they sore losers?

Being accused of "pumping in audio" isn't the same as being caught cheating multiple times.