Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do have regulations that's how Brady broke a rule . they left you use broken in balls though you do realize that ? But you can't under inflate or overinflated them

I'm pretty sure Brady ain't the only one manipulating air pressure in their footballs. shyt, Rodgers admitted he overinflates them :skip:.

This is really about the reaction and the outrage. Adrian Peterson was suspended a whole year for corporal punishment because of the outrage:scusthov: People are fukking pussies and complainers.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Y'all gonna learn that if Bob Kraft has to go through some sh!t, the rest of the league is gonna fukking pay. I understand the fukk Patriot agenda most of y'all are on, but it is gonna be some unfortunate sh!t when Bob starts spending them ends to dig up all the cheating as@ sh!t the rest of league does, no matter how minor (every team in the L cheats, shortcuts the rules, finds the loopholes) and now y'all can just call Bob "run tell that" Kraft. Ol' Roger will be gone soon too, and the new comish will be even more inept.

Lol you big dummy. Why the fukk would he do that? If this is the stuff they get caught doing, imagine the stuff that they are actually getting away with. He wants the public to forget this as quickly as possible.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knock your wife out with solid video evidence, have your organization and league hide the evidence, get suspended for two games.

Not have any solid proof of cheating (completely ignoring the irrelevance of said cheating)...get suspended for four games.

Integrity :scust:
He should
I'm pretty sure Brady ain't the only one manipulating air pressure in their footballs. shyt, Rodgers admitted he overinflates them :skip:.

This is really about the reaction and the outrage. Adrian Peterson was suspended a whole year for corporal punishment because of the outrage:scusthov: People are fukking pussies and complainers.
but he got caught same as if anyone gets caught they will face consequences

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gonna learn that if Bob Kraft has to go through some sh!t, the rest of the league is gonna fukking pay. I understand the fukk Patriot agenda most of y'all are on, but it is gonna be some unfortunate sh!t when Bob starts spending them ends to dig up all the cheating as@ sh!t the rest of league does, no matter how minor (every team in the L cheats, shortcuts the rules, finds the loopholes) and now y'all can just call Bob "run tell that" Kraft. Ol' Roger will be gone soon too, and the new comish will be even more inept.

You are a certified simpleton.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should

but he got caught same as if anyone gets caught they will face consequences

From reading the report, he got caught because the Colts got salty:mjlol:

If it was Matt Schaub, the Colts ain't trying to trip him up:skip:

If you can't beat em, suspend em:pachaha:

I'd rather the Ravens beat these dudes with Brady at QB so Pats fans don't have excuses. But that's just me.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is ridiculous considering they have no
proof

Just speculation
breh the guy who Tom was getting to deflate the balls was referring to himself as "the deflator" in text messages in May 2014!!!!

way before anybody had any idea the Pats were doing this

stop being delusional breh

i know you read those text messages.Theres no way you can read them and not see whats going on

they were giving the guy sneakers,hoodies,and signed Brady balls to do it :mjlol:

only reason there isnt any hard proof against Brady is #1 he used a middleman(Jastremski) to get the other guy(McNally) to deflate the balls and #2 Brady refused to hand his phone over but its clear as day Brady was getting dude to deflate those balls and hes been doing it

its not just the Colts game

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From reading the report, he got caught because the Colts got salty:mjlol:

If it was Matt Schaub, the Colts ain't trying to trip him up:skip:

If you can't beat em, suspend em:pachaha:

I'd rather the Ravens beat these dudes with Brady at QB so Pats fans don't have excuses. But that's just me.
Are you saying that he should be allowed to cheat ?and he refused to cooperate with the investigation. Are you new to watching football

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
@AndrewSiciliano: Wasn’t mentioned today, but Wells Report notes Patriots were warned in '04 after non-approved practice balls ended up in win over Jets.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
breh the guy who Tom was getting to deflate the balls was referring to himself as "the deflator" in text messages in May 2014!!!!

way before anybody had any idea the Pats were doing this

stop being delusional breh

i know you read those text messages.Theres no way you can read them and not see whats going on

they were giving the guy sneakers,hoodies,and signed Brady balls to do it :mjlol:

only reason there isnt any hard proof against Brady is #1 he used a middleman(Jastremski) to get the other guy(McNally) to deflate the balls and #2 Brady refused to hand his phone over but its clear as day Brady was getting dude to deflate those balls and hes been doing it

its not just the Colts game
link that :feedme:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
When I first heard the 4 game suspension I was like :leon:
Million dollar fine :obama:

and that's all I thought they got, then I see the 1st round draft pick :blessed:4th round :deadmanny:

Taking those draft picks, Roger Goodell was really like "No, fuk you Tom. Really." he pressed everything he could possibly get out of the Pats, awesome. I'm sure if you go to Foxborough next year, there won't be cotton candy, all the concession stands will be boarded up. All the fans have to sit still. Buncha ushers just pointing at people going "NO! You do NOT get to have fun!"