Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The warned the Panthers about tampering with the game balls and they run a sting operation on Brady. Dat double standard.

Every one of the NFL teams do things to gain a competitive advantage. They all cheat, y'all mad the Pats do it better.

Should Brady be suspended? YES Pats punished? YES Integrity questioned? OF COURSE

BUT LETS STOP ACTING LIKE THEY THE ONLY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THAT HAS BEEN CHEATING AND GOT CAUGHT. AINT NO ONE MAKE 10 THREADS ON THE FALCONS OR HOW AARON RODGERS OVER INFLATES HIS FOOTBALLS OR HOW SEAHAWKS GOT A TEAM OF nikkaS ON PEDS.

Stop being cowards and admit you are jealous that one team can cheat better than yours.

If you so against cheating, be outraged when any team gets caught not just the Pats.

Cowards lol

*Cue youmad.gif"

:newtonmad:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Brady is a 4x Super Bowl winner, a 3x Super Bowl MVP, and 2x league MVP. Those accomplishments are permanent. Those saying his "legacy is tarnished" because of this suspension are delusional. Moreover, those who still believe that the Patriots cheated are more interested in discrediting the Patriots than the truth or the integrity of the game.

Y'all should also be worried about the precedent that this ruling sets. Expect a lot more suspensions and fines for players' alleged misconduct without the league having sufficient evidence under its preponderance of the evidence standard.

But y'all Coli nikkas can have your celebration....

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I respect your point of view my dude and we're not arguing here...

From my standpoint, no matter how you feel about PED's the bottomline is Bonds broke no rules thus his legacy being tarnished as a "cheater" never made any sense...How can you violate rules that don't exist? every player had access to the same stuff he did, just because some chose not to take advantage that doesn't make Bonds a cheater...Arod is a different story imo, he falls inline with Brady and the Patriots way...Arod broke the rules of the game in 2009...He's a cheater and there is no defending him...I'm a Yankee fan btw...
I feel you and you're 100% correct about bonds...I've defended him since then and still do...does not mean there wasnt some "unfair advantage" or violation of the "integrity of the game" that took place.

Same with arod...by the time arod was using, there were rules, testing and he lied...and guess what, I still think he is an all time great. He got caught, got punished but to me it don't taint shyt, same way I don't view bonds tainted.

I get why brady and pats needed to be punished....they broke rules, got caught....but I'd be a liar if I called them tainted or cared about some deflated football. The intent and getting caught is the crime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL shut the fukk up. Are you talking about the Colts being accused of pumping in extra noise which the NFL cleared them for?

The Patriots made the accusation too so were they sore losers?

Being accused of "pumping in audio" isn't the same as being caught cheating multiple times.

4 colts players were suspended for being on PEDs in 2012,2013,2014

And they were accused of pumping fake noise multiple times.

As I said before, be a man and not a boy and be consistent!

Are their different levels to cheating for you?

Only reason I'm getting at people is for the hypocrisy, not that they don't like That Brady cheated, I don't either.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Patriots are serial cheaters. Why tf are you deflating footballs anyway, you're a top 3 QB in the league playing the fukking Colts. That team consists of Andrew Luck and 52 trash cans. :snoop:

Brady earned his suspension off the strength of being such a dumbass. If I could travel back in time only once, I'd use it to smack Pete Carroll for even thinking about passing and strip this fukkboi of his 4th ring.

Brady must be more insecure that we thought. I think you tend to cheat when you're insecure and believe you can't win otherwise. smh

He really didn't need to either. I mean I wonder what people and the league considers gamesmanship and what is cheating.

Thin line between the two

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
4 colts players were suspended for being on PEDs in 2012,2013,2014

And they were accused of pumping fake noise multiple times.

As I said before, be a man and not a boy and be consistent!

Are their different levels to cheating for you?

Only reason I'm getting at people is for the hypocrisy, not that they don't like That Brady cheated, I don't either.

LOOOOOOOL at trying to switch it up now that you were wrong.

"BUT BUT BUT your team was cheating by pumping in audio!!! Oh the NFL cleared them of it? Let me make up more false equivalencies!"

"Wait wait but but your team had players get caught using PEDs!"

Yes you're correct the Colts as an organization are on the same level as the Patriots when it comes to having a culture of cheating. :mjlol:

Delusional ass Patriots fans.

"Your team cheats too!"
"We still won you mad?!"

Like I said straight out the spygate fan defense book. You guys the worst. Be an idiot in 2015 brehs.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Brady must be more insecure that we thought.

I'm not giving Brady the excuse of insecurity. The entire Patriots organization stays doing too much.

You're spying on practices, deflating footballs, exploiting receiver eligibility rules, just fukking play football.:camby: Hopefully this upcoming 8-8 season calms that shyt down. These dudes are clowns.

連忠正

民國100年6月22日萬歲! 永久快樂,永久幸福
Daps
Reppin
台灣國家到俄亥俄 (別誤解定位)
I'm copping 20 of these bytches

FreeBradyNavy.jpg
:deadrose:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They gave Tom Brady four games? I'm sorry Bills, Jets and Dolphins fans, but if one of y'all don't win that division now, y'all teams will officially forever be flat pancake booty with cellulite. Get it done. GO JETS. GO BILLS.