Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If your rode hard on bonds, you have to ride hard on brady...

Now if you rode with bonds, then I can't see how you ride on brady...it's hypocritcal to me :manny:

Unless of course you are a jets, phins, bills, ravens, steelers, colts fan
Once again though...

Bonds broke no rules of baseball...He is being chastised because they claim he had an unfair advantage which in and of itself is debatable based on half the fukking league being on juice...PEDs were a big apart of baseball culture...Brady according to the commissioners office violated the integrity of the game...That is a big difference here which imo makes it more than justifiable to be harder on Brady...

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
The warned the Panthers about tampering with the game balls and they run a sting operation on Brady. Dat double standard.

Every one of the NFL teams do things to gain a competitive advantage. They all cheat, y'all mad the Pats do it better.

Should Brady be suspended? YES Pats punished? YES Integrity questioned? OF COURSE

BUT LETS STOP ACTING LIKE THEY THE ONLY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THAT HAS BEEN CHEATING AND GOT CAUGHT. AINT NO ONE MAKE 10 THREADS ON THE FALCONS OR HOW AARON RODGERS OVER INFLATES HIS FOOTBALLS OR HOW SEAHAWKS GOT A TEAM OF nikkaS ON PEDS.

Stop being cowards and admit you are jealous that one team can cheat better than yours.

If you so against cheating, be outraged when any team gets caught not just the Pats.

Cowards lol

*Cue youmad.gif"
team has been caught numerous times now

and go grab some tissues for that crying

latest
latest

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Once again though...

Bonds broke no rules of baseball...He is being chastised because they claim he had an unfair advantage which in and of itself is debatable based on half the fukking league being on juice...PEDs were a big apart of baseball culture...Brady according to the commissioners office violated the integrity of the game...That is a big difference here which imo makes it more than justifiable to be harder on Brady...
I ain't gonna argue with you breh, I ride with bonds but using PEDs violates the integrity of the game no matter how many were doing it. shyt is the same to me and I could care less about both of them. Any player, team, etc. in any sport should be looking for an advantage over their opponent...legal, illegal, whatever.

I spent too many years arguing with "baseball purists" abouts bonds, arod, etc that I can't really condemn Brady or pats bc it don't make a difference to me. They got caught, they gotta pay. Don't erase anything they accomplished imo..

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Lol so on ESPN they said they actual punishment for this is just a $25,000 fine. Did I here that right?