Todd McFarlane Says His ‘Spawn’ Film Will Actually Earn Its Hard R-Rating, Unlike Deadpool

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Hope it turns out great.

I absolutely love the HBO animated show. That was the peak of spawn
shyt was beyond dope. The only adult animated show i can ever remember being on premium cable too. Well that was actually good. Still sucks that it got cancelled or whatever before the arc with the angels

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Hes gonna make it like twitch finding dead bodies and we arent go nasee spawn unyil the end. Same flick hes been on since day 1.. its not from spawns pov; itll be a detective flick for the most part.

It shouldnt take a lot tho because most of the murders will happen in that alley and they only gonna need a few low key spots to film.

A lot of people will bytch cause i have a strong feeling we aint seeing spawn all that much let alone clown violator n such.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dont get the faux novelty and overexcitement "bu bu bu bu its a rated R comic book movie"

I mean if its organically needs to be that then so be it, but lets not pretend it dramatically makes a movie that much better.... word to Wanted, KickAss 2, 300 2 and a few others

Martha

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
10 million dollar budget... first time director... c-level studio :patrice:

this could be great... but this is not the spawn movie we deserve... shyt i'd rather see another season of the animated series at this point. even if you never show spawn, the level of these characters, being literally straight out of hell... you could use an extra 50 million on this. i mean what kind of actors are you even going to get for under 10 million for the entire cast

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
First movie had some good parts and great costumes but atrocious, dated even at the time CGI and with a 10 mil budget in 2017, I'm expecting the same here too.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wait Blumouse is funding this right? Get Out was made for 4 mill and you're telling me only 6 mill would need to be added to make a Spawn movie?? The more I think about this the more annoyed I am with this how much violence and action can there really be with that? Sam and Twitch better be some seriously talented unknown actors for me to care:hhh:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Welp…Todd is determined if not nothing else :francis:

Todd McFarlane Says New Spawn Movie Could Become Streaming Series (Exclusive)

It’s kinda insane that at a time where movie studios are banking off comic book joints and reboots alike, the proposed Spawn movie is coming off so slow development wise

…although lowkey it’s likely McFarlane’s insistence on directing it himself is the major roadblock :martin:butI get it

• Dap
Reactions: hex