Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Where?...
When has @biscuitsnbangers ever dissed yall?...
The only time I remember a "Diss" was when she came threw and crushed your thread about going out looking hoeish or some shyt wasnt it?...
And you been hot at her ever since...
Why wont anyone post receipts?... :mindblown:
It was a joke/troll thread. Geez I thought she was only one who that wasn't obvious to. :deadmanny:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
It was a joke/troll thread. Geez I thought she was only one who that wasn't obvious to. :deadmanny:
Huh?, you seemed legit mad at her because you went after her after that like you had a axe to grind...
shyt you even skipped over going at that Negro Bedwench @cam> in her exposal thread and went after BNB...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
you’re an idiot.
You're the one selling p*ssy to eat but I'm the idiot?
:dahell:
You picked dog shyt for a living but I'm the weirdo?
:dahell:

Where were your parents when u was being sex trafficked across state lines by pimps to hoe?
:lupe:

Are they responsible for this shyt?
I know abuse is a problem in cac households
Talk to me

:lupe:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Huh?, you seemed legit mad at her because you went after her after that like you had a axe to grind...
shyt you even skipped over going at that Negro Bedwench @cam> in her exposal thread and went after BNB...

I am talking about the "men dressing like thots thread." You are all over the place breh. The chick came to my PMs and said she was wrong for the thread you are talking about so try again. Anyway, I'm gone discussing her. I said what I needed to say. You WW lovers can have at it.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
There are billions of white women on the planet and u lumping em all together :stopitslime:

Tell us where this hatred stems from
Who hurt you?

There aren't actually....And I don't think they'll have any problems lumping you and I together with every negative connotation in the book.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I am talking about the "men dressing like thots thread." You are all over the place breh. The chick came to my PMs and said she was wrong for the thread you are talking about so try again. Anyway, I'm gone discussing her. I said what I needed to say. You WW lovers can have at it.

no, i said was wrong for disrespecting you, not the thread lol