Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

That's not what I said...And lol at this....those types of White broads are some of the most undercover racists there are.

I don't get how some of yall nikkas don't understand a person can befriend, date, marry, fukk somebody and still think that person and his/her kind is inferior to them or associate them with negative connotations. :mjlol:

Yeah i hate all black people but im gonna hang around them seriously date and marry them
Perfect logic there

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nah I remember Blesst mad cause he'd PM broads and they wouldn't be receptive over fear of being called wenches.
2vmim10.jpg
Dat gif though :skip:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It's happened before there was a thread about a racist adopted a black girl.

Let's not forget Walberg.

Or that video where a black girl recorded her white boyfriend going on a racist rant.

Just cause a white dude claims he fukks black women don't mean he ain't racist ur a naive little bytch if u think having sex or dating a black person automatically means he or she can't be racist. Car might be fukking your daughter while imagining she's his slave, punk.
Watch yo mouth before i fukk yo sister and put it on camera hoe

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Proof?...
I am talking about the "men dressing like thots thread." You are all over the place breh. The chick came to my PMs and said she was wrong for the thread you are talking about so try again. Anyway, I'm gone discussing her. I said what I needed to say. You WW lovers can have at it.
Hmm, I Could of swore it was the opposite, oh well...

I think it was when she called Pearl a dumb "stripper broad"..which I had checked her on.
Oh yeah?, right on then...
A lot of the brehettes on here were quiet as a mouse when vegascac and blesst did their male BnB routine:mjpls:

I wonder what the difference is to where they are suddenly outraged :jbhmm:

Not sure why this thread is even still active but a lot of you brehs are being gamed.... shyt aint reciprocal at all :pachaha:
Facts...
After your staunch of bedwench @cam> I'll need to see some receipts as I don't remember you being present in either vegascac or blesst callout threads.
Yes indeed, but to be fair she wasnt the only one...

Lol, I see exactly what ya'll see although ya'll really think I don't....I've said my peace before tho...Some people's problackness seems to be completely depended on which gender in the white race they can ride against. Quite or subservient for the White male but, militant as hell for the White female and vice versa...shyt looks funny but, it's also not an uncommon thing in the Black community. It's also pretty sad.
This is also facts...