Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Where?...
When has @biscuitsnbangers ever dissed yall?...
The only time I remember a "Diss" was when she came threw and crushed your thread about going out looking hoeish or some shyt wasnt it?...
And you been hot at her ever since...
Why wont anyone post receipts?... :mindblown:

I think it was when she called Pearl a dumb "stripper broad"..which I had checked her on.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no white women in history have befriended, dated, married black people
:ohhh:
I don't get how some of yall nikkas don't understand a person can befriend, date, marry, fukk somebody and still think that person and his/her kind is inferior to them or associate them with negative connotations. :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
A lot of the brehettes on here were quiet as a mouse when vegascac and blesst did their male BnB routine:mjpls:

I wonder what the difference is to where they are suddenly outraged :jbhmm:

Not sure why this thread is even still active but a lot of you brehs are being gamed.... shyt aint reciprocal at all :pachaha:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
A lot of the brehettes on here were quiet as a mouse when vegascac and blesst did their male BnB routine:mjpls:

Not sure why this thread is even still active but a lot of you brehs are being gamed.... shyt aint reciprocal at all :pachaha:

miss you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I never fukked with either and cussed vegas out my inbox when he tried me. :youmadswag: Cheers

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah I remember Blesst mad cause he'd PM broads and they wouldn't be receptive over fear of being called wenches.
2vmim10.jpg

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

Lol, I see exactly what ya'll see although ya'll really think I don't....I've said my peace before tho...Some people's problackness seems to be completely depended on which gender in the white race they can ride against. Quite or subservient for the White male but, militant as hell for the White female and vice versa...shyt looks funny but, it's also not an uncommon thing in the Black community. It's also pretty sad.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
After your staunch of bedwench @cam> I'll need to see some receipts as I don't remember you being present in either vegascac or blesst callout threads.
I didn't see them.

And why do I need to chime in when 20 of you are going in on her. I chastised Cam too. I just don't feel the need to go hard when there are 20+ people already doing it. I ain't going hard on BNB now. I just stated I don't rock with her.

You won't find one post of me caping for no WP man or woman so you can miss me with that fake storyline.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nah I remember Blesst mad cause he'd PM broads and they wouldn't be receptive over fear of being called wenches.
2vmim10.jpg

I remember Blesst photos doing numbers with that daps tho especially the one with the "Black gf":mjpls:

Lol, I see exactly what ya'll see although ya'll really think I don't....I've said my peace before tho...Some people's problackness seems to be completely depended on which gender in the white race they can ride against. Quite or subservient for the White male but, militant as hell for the White female and vice versa...shyt looks funny but, it's also not an uncommon thing in the Black community. It's also pretty sad.

Yeah, both sides are hypocritical which is why I sit out these type of call out threads unless its just some explosive ass allegations :hubie: