Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I really don't understand why yall pick on this girl :mjlol: what is she supposed to do that makes her alright in your book? Other than some BS response like "leave".
Breh I don’t even pick on her so much. I tag her in insulting ways, but I really got no quarrels with this ugly broad.

She is more hated than any male poster I’ve seen on here. She also has the most weirdo life story here, every other minute she in some wild Shyte or confessing some demonic Shyte. How you gonna have nudes floating around here proudly?

How you gonna talk about your drug habit proudly or your failed prostitution career as a white woman in America...

This is like throwing rocks into an ocean, it’s not fair or worth it.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
U need a spell and grammar check dumb bytch. If u don't do heroin u might as well cuz u dam sure look like u do. U dropping dead wud be a blessing from the most high. Take ur last breath in Jesus name ho

Lmao at you calling you self a Christian and negging me calling me a pos. You are a self righteous c*nt.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I just put her on ignore. I'm not here to discuss hip hop with a white chick that admittedly just started listening to rap music 8 years ago :yeshrug:

first it was 2 now it’s 8? lol pull numbers and lies out your ass

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Breh I don’t even pick on her so much. I tag her in insulting ways, but I really got no quarrels with this ugly broad.

She is more hated than any male poster I’ve seen on here. She also has the most weirdo life story here, every other minute she in some wild Shyte or confessing some demonic Shyte. How you gonna have nudes floating around here proudly?

How you gonna talk about your drug habit proudly or your failed prostitution career as a white woman in America...

This is like throwing rocks into an ocean, it’s not fair or worth it.
Receipts? I don't even see her post enough to be honest let alone no drugged out stories. But I'm speaking to posters who don't like her/want her gone when she acknowledges white supremacy and doesn't like it, has made/participated in threads that acted as a medium for bringing things to light, and doesn't (from what I've seen) go at one gender or the other.

My only issue with her is her liking this new wave of rappers :skip: but I think this is the Coli wanting some white people purge and she's one of the few (and like the only female) we know off the rip is white.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
or maybe i just don’t give a fukk what faceless weirdos on the internet think of me? lol
My face is up there hoe, yours is not, weirdo.

You not keeping it 100.

You here for therapy? Can’t afford a license drug counselor?

There are programs I can refer you to for free help. You really can’t call anyone a weirdo until you stop coming here for therapy and attention.

Maybe you should post some nudes in this thread, it will make you feel better. Maybe someone will even sponsor your next “hit”

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
My face is up there hoe, yours is not, weirdo.

You here for therapy? Can’t afford a license drug counselor?

There are programs I can referee you to for free help. You really can’t call anyone a weirdo until you stop coming here for therapy and attention.

Maybe you should post some nudes in this thread, it will make you feel better. Maybe someone will even sponsor your next “hit”

you think you’re really going to make me feel bad about my past but i don’t. get over it. you angry all hell writing long as posts about me, clearly you’re the one using this forum as therapy. i just left my therapist btw, she’s a nice lady. maybe you should try one yourself and you won’t be such an emotional bytch.