Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Does any of this sound right to you? :gucci:

Again you are talking to me like I'm a civilian with a day job. I have a criminal record and was kicked out of school. I finesse people to get money. I'm not English or western European. I have no problem finessing dumb westerners who have no street smarts

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Naw but Trump and his foot soldiers are out there giving your people that work but your sitting on your asses not making any real moves but come to black spaces to talk shyt...
Team fool of white washed cowards...
Im glad the few mexicans I fukk with arent cut like most of you...

:mjlol:

What real moves are you making tho? Besides coming to a “black space” and talking shyt?

You defending a bytch who defending a “black guy” that said he was on ***** from 2006-2010...

Let that all sink in,

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Again you are talking to me like I'm a civilian with a day job. I have a criminal record and was kicked out of school. I finesse people to get money. I'm not English or western European. I have no problem finessing dumb westerners who have no street smarts
What are you saying 'again' for? I've never spoken to you before.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This coming from the fudge packing anus deep as a shirt sleeve faq who alerted me yesterday for no reason trying to allign me with homo shyt. Naa fukk u, I'm getting my e-gay bashining on.

:ucku:
Let me know you when you actually have proof of me making a thread about a tranny, troll.....

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
What are you saying 'again' for? I've never spoken to you before.

Cus I have to keep telling you squares that people like me live a completely different life. I can't get a day job because of my criminal history. So I get money at any opportunity you understand? I don't go out looking for retarded people to pimp out. We just stumbled across this fakkit and made money out of his dumb ass. This is the type of things that happen when you are outside and trying to get money.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
:mjlol:

What real moves are you making tho? Besides coming to a “black space” and talking shyt?

You defending a bytch who defending a “black guy” that said he was on ***** from 2006-2010...

Let that all sink in,
I do and have done more than enough for my community bean boy...
What your not about to do is dikk ride black culture and come talk shyt to black women thats the first thing...
Second it really isnt your business to be asking us what we doing for our shyt while you sit back and ride the coattails of my ancestors and my people still to this day...
@HopeKillCure you on 4cac fam?...

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Let me know you when you actually have proof of me making a thread about a tranny, troll.....

LOL. No one calls me a troll. And no one is responding to u in this thread. I already exposed you as a liar and @Sccit is a witness to your tranny appreciation thread making activities. They delete tranny threads dummy, stop acting like they dont.

Like I said, the jig is up, no one is responding to you because we know u are only interested in boy juice...u dont care about female nudes.

:camby:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
LOL. No one calls me a troll. And no one is responding to u in this thread. I already exposed you as a liar and @Sccit is a witness to your tranny appreciation thread making activities.

Like I said, the jig is up, no one is responding to you because we know u are only interested in boy juice...u dont care about female nudes.

:camby:
:mjlol: cool story bro. Sccit is another garbage poster :mjlol:

Keep on trolling though.....
Worried about my dikk and what not, when ive already posted pics of women ive been with on here :mjlol:

Keep it up though troll