Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
you think you’re really going to make me feel bad about my past but i don’t. get over it
Past...
giphy.gif

You stay lying

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Past...
giphy.gif

You stay lying

lying about what? i’ve been honest on here since i’ve started posting. just cause you’re a liar doesn’t make everyone else. sorry you hate yourself and are projecting it on to me, must suck pretending for daps for a forum of 6 figures makin pullin 5 tens a day coli posters lol

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
OP did she stop responding to your PM's or something? :heh:

I only know @biscuitsnbangers from HL, she's cool with me :mjcryhubie:
I’m not y’all nikkahs. I don’t simp bottom barrel, drugged out, failed prostitutes just because they white.

Y’all nikkahs been smiping and keeping here deep in attention and praise since she sainted up. You simps are exactly why she won’t leave and why these black male white women stereotypes exist

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Because they ain’t nothing left to expose besides a sextape. This bytch ain’t going anywhere no matter what you do to her.

She loves the abuse and the attention.

If thats the case then this thread is pointless. I know many are going to say that I'm "caping" and I really dont care but i been on this site for a while now and you are NOT the first to make a thread trying to expose @biscuitsnbangers. The chick has WILLINGLY laid out her life Ls to everyone on this site like @JudgeJoeGorilla. People like that its pointless to expose.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
lying about what? i’ve been honest on here since i’ve started posting. just cause you’re a liar doesn’t make everyone else. sorry you hate yourself and are projecting it on to me, must suck pretending for daps for a forum of 6 figures makin pullin 5 tens a day coli posters lol
You been pandering since you started posting here. Whenever one of the Coli girls pulls you outta character, you show your true colors or when a cac thread hits too close to home for you.

You lost your Coli Lindsay Lohan mind today and tried to leave some goofy message for attention on my profile, so I gave you this for fukkery sake.

Ain’t nothing to expose of you because you are a proud trainwreck, have no shame, and are desperate for attention.

You keep saying you quit this forum but you keep coming back. I swear you are low key white female @DrX

Not to insult @DrX cause you way more batshyte and you are a proud failure.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
If thats the case then this thread is pointless. I know many are going to say that I'm "caping" and I really dont care but i been on this site for a while now and you are NOT the first to make a thread trying to expose @biscuitsnbangers. The chick has WILLING laid out life Ls to everyone in this thread like @JudgeJoeGorilla people like that its pointless to expose.
The thread is about fukkery and it’s been kicking off.

There are little wars all over the place. It’s just entertainment reading. Ain’t nobody taking this bytch seriously.

She had to just get this thread for the reckless message she left on my profile when she lost her cauliflower ass mind this morning. It ain’t that serious. You can’t expose what is already common Knownledge.

I do think that if she was a black woman who was a failed prostitute, a drug addict, a failed cashiers clerk, had nudes all over this forum, this hated who repeatedly says that she is leaving but comes back a week later, she would have been run off this forum long ago...But she white and nikkahs are desperate so you this is how she is still here

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The thread is about fukkery and it’s been kicking off.

There are little wars all over the place. It’s just entertainment reading. Ain’t nobody taking this bytch seriously.

She had to just get this thread for the reckless message she left on my profile when she lost her cauliflower ass mind this morning. It ain’t that serious. You can’t expose what is already common Knownledge.

I do think that if she was a black woman who was a failed prostitute, a drug addict, a failed cashiers clerk, had nudes all over this forum, this hated who repeatedly says that she is leaving but comes back a week later, she would have been run off this forum long ago...But she white and nikkahs are desperate so you this is how she is still here

I'm not going back and forth. You already got your plat which is what you wanted. The bolded may be true.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:russell:

Just another step on thecoli's slow march to becoming another pick up artist webforum where all that ever happens is threads about how much women suck.

honestly no one gives a shyt and if you're that mad at any single member on here, just ignore them.
She got this thread because she wanted it.

She disagreed with a post somewhere and instead of leaving it in that thread, she wrote some goofy attention seeking Shyte on my profile. That’s why she has this thread.

Women don’t suck. This woman sucks. Y’all trying hard tho, I see you spinning those narratives:sas1: