Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I do and have done more than enough for my community bean boy...
What your not about to do is dikk ride black culture and come talk shyt to black women thats the first thing...
Second it really isnt your business to be asking us what we doing for our shyt while you sit back and ride the coattails of my ancestors and my people still to this day...
@HopeKillCure you on 4cac fam?...

I love black women, this bytch you defending has negged me twice for going at cacs, and it wasn’t hope, dumbass.

Go check the thread @Beyoncé knowles-Carter made “theres alot of sick people on here”

Anyways man, you fukking up my post-to-dap ratio with this bullshyt,

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
bytch u need to look in the mirror for a hot second, :mjlol:

Have fun eating bon bons and watching oprah re-runs the rest of your life tubby.

Ol hamburgler looking ass,
bytch don’t @ me until your ass bigger than your stomach

bytch how you look fix the camera at an angle and take hundreds of pics, but still looked fukked up:

Pick you a better angle and try some bangs with that movie theater forehead.

Speaking of refridgerators it looks like you already ate yours.
This is an example of why non blacks who talk shyt to black
Posters should be banned. This a black forum.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That paled faced ho will be od'd on heroin b4 the year is over and i hope no EMT revives her

i don’t do heroine, you fukking nasty slob. what the fukk is wrong with your forehead? looks like someone took a flamer thrower to your shyt, worry bout your 10 head before you come for me, stupid c*nt. “women of god” my ass

Last edited:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I love black women, this bytch you defending has negged me twice for going at cacs, and it wasn’t hope, dumbass.

Go check the thread @Beyoncé knowles-Carter made “theres alot of sick people on here”

Anyways man, you fukking up my post-to-dap ratio with this bullshyt,
I dont care about your fake ass love you fat circus midget, watch how you moving out here...
You looking real funny in the light...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I do and have done more than enough for my community bean boy...
What your not about to do is dikk ride black culture and come talk shyt to black women thats the first thing...
Second it really isnt your business to be asking us what we doing for our shyt while you sit back and ride the coattails of my ancestors and my people still to this day...
@HopeKillCure you on 4cac fam?...
:mjlol: Ewww 4Cha*

Never in my life. :scust:

Why would I freely want to post among cacs? I don’t even troll St0rmfront and that Shyte would be so easy to do.

Who said I was on 4Cha? I ain’t even join Coli until 2015

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
i don’t do heroine, you fukking nasty slob. what the fukk is wrong with your forehead? looks like someone took a flamer thrower to your shyt, worry bout your 10 head before you come for you, stupid cult. “women of god” my ass
Shut yuh cryptkeeper p*ssy having ass up.

You are a bottom feeder, how can you have that much baggage and open your mouth side ways to talk about another woman.

You are a walking “what not to do” guide to being a real woman:scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol: cool story bro. Sccit is another garbage poster :mjlol:

Keep on trolling though.....
Worried about my dikk and what not, when ive already posted pics of women ive been with on here :mjlol:

Keep it up though troll

HOW MANY TIMES U GOTA SAY "KEEP ON TROLLIN" IN 1 POST BEFORE U ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT?

I CAN PRACTICALLY SEE YOUR TEARS THROUGH THE SCREEN, FRUITCUP.

LUCKY FOR YOU, A GOOD PORTION OF THIS FORUM IS GAY .. SO NOBODY REALLY CARES IF U LIKE TRANNYS OR NOT. JUS QUIT COPPIN PLEAS BECAUSE U MAKIN IT MORE OBVIOUS.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Shut yuh cryptkeeper p*ssy having ass up.

You are a bottom feeder, how can you have that much baggage and open your mouth side ways to talk about another woman.

You are a walking “what not to do” guide to being a real woman:scust:

man stfu, y’all kill me. bytch came for me first fukk outta here clown

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
i don’t do heroine, you fukking nasty slob. what the fukk is wrong with your forehead? looks like someone took a flamer thrower to your shyt, worry bout your 10 head before you come for you, stupid cult. “women of god” my ass
U need a spell and grammar check dumb bytch. If u don't do heroin u might as well cuz u dam sure look like u do. U dropping dead wud be a blessing from the most high. Take ur last breath in Jesus name ho

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I am on the phone headed to the USPS. I don't have time to prove shyt to you and some WW. Others have said the same thing. If you wanna keep loving her do it breh. Folks like you are the problem though. Making WP think It's okay to speak on our issues because their "cool".
Okay so no receipts

Gotcha