Today is the 9th anniversary of Uncle Phil becoming head of Xbox. Get in here and show respect for this legend.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s specifically about the combat which i enjoyed.

Now go to the actual game thread and check it out :ohhh:

And i own and have played ragnarock. Which is why it know the game only has 2 weapons worth talking about. :stopitslime:

Nothing you say is genuine

I'm a huge FF7 fan, a remake would make me the happiest gamer out.

In no order

FF7
FF10
Skies of Arcadia
Ni No Kuni
Pokemon GBA games

FF7 is up there. The way they set up the feeling/tone of the game was crazy. After you’ve played and understand the story and characters the first scene gets even more impressive.

liked 15. :manny:

I Remember everybody shytting on it on here.

Ima cop early. Just gotta find a way to hide it in my room. Kids are nosey

Playing that new Hogwarts on xbox :blessed:

Only 3rd party games not on xbox are shytty square enix games.

Sony paying to keep that trash off xbox :ehh:

You’ll essentially say anything to downplay something associated with playstation.

As soon as you found out FF7 Remake wouldn’t come to Xbox you started shytting on it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing you say is genuine

You’ll essentially say anything to downplay something associated with playstation.

As soon as you found out FF7 Remake wouldn’t come to Xbox you started shytting on it.
So sqaure enix hasn’t been trash as of late?

You, yourself begged them to stop releasing games :dead:

A real square enix fan understands their output has always been inconsistent
But i’m wrong for saying that shyt been trash lately,

Like i said, it’s all just projection from you. You have to fervently defend anything slightly critical of sony. You wouldn’t even care about me calling square games trash if they weren’t currently aligned so closely with sony.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So sqaure enix hasn’t been trash as of late?

You, yourself begged them to stop releasing games :dead:

But i’m wrong for saying that shyt been trash lately,

Like i said, it’s all just projection from you. You have to fervently defend anything slightly critical of sony. You wouldn’t even care about me calling square games trash if they weren’t currently aligned so closely with sony.

Nothing i said contradicts anything I posted. Square Enix has always made really good games and really bad games. Yes, they should stop releasing so many games back to back just from a sales/marketing perspective, I also bought and enjoyed half those games.

To act like square enix sucks because they bushed xbox reeks of saltiness like snickers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing i said contradicts anything I posted. Square Enix has always made really good games and really bad games. Yes, they should stop releasing so many games back to back just from a sales/marketing perspective, I also bought and enjoyed half those games.

To act like square enix sucks because they bushed xbox reeks of saltiness like good and plenty
Square been dropping shytty games for a while now, and that’s been in motion since well before sony started to buy final fantasy games.

All the way back to 2014 and probably before we have threads about how square “fell off” the general consensus here was that 13 and 15 was trash.

But somehow in 2023 after another string of mediocre to trash releases from square, i say “trash sqaure games” and you get your panties in a bunch and gotta run to defend sony.

You really got issues breh. :mjlol:

And after all that i even said i’m gonna buy a Playstation just to play FF16. But yeah, i’m going out of my way to shyt on square and playstation. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Square been dropping shytty games for a while now, and that’s been in motion since well before sony started to buy final fantasy games.

All the way back to 2014 and probably before we have threads about how square “fell off” the general consensus here was that 13 and 15 was trash.

But somehow in 2023 after another string of mediocre to trash releases from square, i say “trash sqaure games” and you get your panties in a bunch and gotta run to defend sony.

You really got issues breh. :mjlol:

Reminds me of Bethesda :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now this guy is talking about "Depth perception" and less armor because of graphics. There's damn near 30 armor sets in the game compared to literally NONE in the previous games because there was no armor/XP system :mjlol:
I was not specifically talking about GOW with the Armor, it was more of a general comment, but even then you can see the difference when compared to other games

All of GOW armor comes in the entire set, you can’t mix and match them and they are all pretty much the same basic shape.

Whereas in most other games armor/gear is mix and match and has a larger variety of shapes styles and gameplay effects.

Same with the weapons. I’m about2 hours into Wo Long and have already unlocked more weapons moves and combat options than you would in an entire playthrough of GOW. You guys can spilt hairs cause i joked about the game only having “2 weapons” but if you are honest. That’s effectively what the game has, and it’s VERY limited in that department compared to pretty much any other similar game.

And it’s basic video game design that with a close follow camera it is much more difficult for the player to judge distance. Therefore when the game is designed attacks have to be more “sticky” and hit boxes more forgiving. It’s the same with first person mele but even worse which is why first person melee usualy doesn’t feel very good. GOW is halfway there with the camera following as close as it is.

With a pulled back camera you can judge distance, therefore in combat you have to manage positioning much more precisely.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
id be salty if I couldn't play Octopath 2 either
6mkcdlpblay91.gif

octopath-traveler-2-game-release.gif

f1d678a8c2a6c1aca656c3bb5b3211e0fb4b9ebe.gif

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All of GOW armor comes in the entire set, you can’t mix and match them and they are all pretty much the same basic shape. Whereas in most other games armor/gear is mix and match and has a larger variety of shapes styles and gameplay effects.

Go to bed before you embarrass yourself again breh:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Go to bed before you embarrass yourself again breh:snoop:
Reality ain’t real when it comes to talking to y’all about Sony games.

Most other games with loot/armor.

You got separate helms, gloves, boots, pants, etc.

GOW you got different color leather and that’s a whole different “armor set” :dead:

Like I don’t get why saying stuff like that bothers y’all so much, it is what it is. GOW clearly doesn’t want to get as deep into that stuff as other games do.

But I say it and your sony stan sense starts tingling and you gotta pretend the sony game does everything more and better than every other game. :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This that goofy shyt y’all do.

Octopath 1 was on xbox and not on playstion. Was even on gamepass, and none of you cared.

Now all of sudden Octopath 2 being a timed exclsuive for Playstation is a big deal.

Sony stans:mjlol:
problem with your statement is I was in the original Octopath thread 5 years ago. I bought and played the game. but you're dishonest so what else is new.
ran into 2 cats in a row:blessed:

got H'aanit to lvl 49:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never seen you shyt on playstation for not having it, or praise xbox for its great “exclsuive” rpg :mjpls:
I was shytting on you for saying Square Enix sucks, when clearly they can still drop hot games, as they did with Octopath II, 1 and a half months ago.