Today is the 9th anniversary of Uncle Phil becoming head of Xbox. Get in here and show respect for this legend.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You just replied to me like I haven't been riding for Xbox for literally 20+ years of my life.

Only like 15% of what you wrote
can be logically directed at me, so I'll respond to that. Yes I shytted on Phil. Yes I'm shytting on you for being a PHIL SPENCER FANBOY (how pathetic can you be, I mean come on). Yes, I am expressing how gamepass is the greatest thing to happen for gamers since XBOX Live. I can acknowledge that Microsoft has done amazing things for gaming while also being an adult in 2023 and realizing that I can still support the GOAT PC company via gamepass while acknowledging their systems are simply not worth it.

Sony stans have been saying for YEARS, and I quote, "where the games nikka :dahell:" and while Gears/Halo/Forza kept us fed for decades, in 2023 it's unacceptable. And with advent of gamepass, I can now enjoy the best game streaming has to offer while not buying another console ever again. You got butthurt because I shytted on your daddy Phil, but the reality is I don't give a damn who over at Microsoft is to blame so if it don't apply, let it fly

Lastly, shame on you for trying to paint me out as a playstation guy. My sentiments are well documented on the coli; receipts can be pulled. I am not nor do I wish to be accepted into Sony set. All I did was acknowledge that I've been rooting against them for years when my ill feelings were really just misplaced. I still ain't buying no damn playstation.
When you diss Phil you got to deal with the Shills :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
FF3-EE7-B6-0-D01-4596-A6-C0-5-E63252-D6-CEC.jpg
So this is supposed to represent the good games or the bad ones?