ME TELLIN YOU MOTHA fukkAS OFF

WayBack WHENsday: Lil J Webcam

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/218785/

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

He lit into his ass in front is son. Lil dude gonna have to deal with this moment and his daddy being a hoe for the rest of his life.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
actually they do...and they usually end up missing.

See, right there tells me you about that tv ish. Kiddo, people fly off the handle everyday like this kid. There are alot of people that just don't give a damn. BUT, just because you don't give a damn doesn't me you will not pay for it. People rah rah all the time, and usually get it in the end. This little boy is no different.

Just becuase someone acts like they bout it, does not not mean that they walk away and all is good later that day when they going to nah nah house, to Burger King for lunch, or in this little boys case, walking home from school.

Leave them movies alone.

This post makes no sense In relation to my quote

Daps
Despite what this board says lil nikkas run schools :yeshrug: I seen this to often in school it seems all you need is Confidence:manny: Also this white boy reminds of this kid in middle school who was feeling himself to much he told me and my boy to jump him were like are sure :skip:Dude was like yeah:smugfavre: My nikka ask if we should and I told lets do it fast:yeshrug: My nikka got behind him(no homo) hold him back while I hit him after 2 minute we left for class at least dude wasn't a fukk boy about it thoe just took the L and moved on he got his ass beat again thoe by some other nikka later that year :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead: But I bet that small framed cac got more heart than half the niccas on here:pachaha:, he gotta prove himself smh
Bruh stop it. Heart. Who doesnt have heart high off that shyt with all their boys around. Hes gonna end up getting starched and posterized on youtube then, after he gets brutalized hes gonna become white again as america pours their heart out in pity of this poor youth that just fell in with the wrong crowd.