"TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!!!"

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Homie was in the bathroom the night before like...

tumblr_ndm25h8fLH1rujq2eo9_500.gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

I <3 Em, he's so G-Real :wub:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I see one of them new age coli-ass "i dont see racism" Bojanglers there in his esteemed entourage. Im still old fashioned i wouldn't let this mini-Justin Bieber just let "nikka" roll off his tongue like that. I guess im a dinosaur in that respect but fukk it. I check white boys all the time in presence over that fukkshyt.
The first person to deal with is fat boy. That's what's got him feeling tough. I would have scooped him up milItaly pressed him like the ultimate warrior and spun him on my finger with his navel. Those theatrics had them brothas perplexed but once you start swinging and dude lookin like :huhldup: you realize he's just a fukkboy that's been practicing in the mirror feel in tough behind a wall of dudes. Lines sounded scripted as fukk.

Soon as his mom pop up talkin bout Trevor Johnson Anderson what are you doing out here.

Hello mother I was just talking with some of my friends

Sounding like barney and friends.

fukk outta here :camby:

Today you got time? You don't got time for this brazillian jiujitsu stop it.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
From Youtube comments :mjlol:

Please son im from tha Dirty-D aka D-town aka Tha mile high city. I been runnin this shyt since day one. bytches be bringin stacks erry' day. Y'all don't know bout stacks?? It's actually a delicious little sandwich shop that's family owned and operated. I enjoy supporting small local businesses. As far as this gang bang, shooter pew pew thing goes, it sounds fun. Might I be able to sign up at a local community center? Actually, I might be a little too busy with working hard and growing my 401k and Roth IRA. A relaxed retirement at a cabin in the mountains on a lake sounds a lot better than an early demise because I was wearing the wrong colors. Every single one of you can do better than this, just put your mind to it.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It's too late to try to police other groups from saying nikka. Hispanics, Asians, White wiggers, Indians....basically youth of every race say it now.
Start popping these spics, cacs, dotheads, chinks in they fukking mouth for being so comfortable with the use of a derogatory word

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
as i said in about 10 years dude will wear a comb over and have a corporate job
an forget this ever happened
white boy got options in this society
yall dont
when he figures out the hoodlums he's tryna impress aint shyt hed laugh at this shyt in a couple years

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Cuz imma keep it G real. I don't fukk wit cuz you disrespectin me, you disrespectin my hood by telling me take off my flag asking how gangster I was nikka. You lucky on that day I was acting cool cuhz I told you I ain't got that for that but nikka.........................................................................................................................................................................................

...TODAY I GOT TIME CUZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :birdman:

Last edited:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
The first person to deal with is fat boy. That's what's got him feeling tough. I would have scooped him up milItaly pressed him like the ultimate warrior and spun him on my finger with his navel. Those theatrics had them brothas perplexed but once you start swinging and dude lookin like :huhldup: you realize he's just a fukkboy that's been practicing in the mirror feel in tough behind a wall of dudes. Lines sounded scripted as fukk.

Soon as his mom pop up talkin bout Trevor Johnson Anderson what are you doing out here.

Hello mother I was just talking with some of my friends

Sounding like barney and friends.

fukk outta here :camby:

Today you got time? You don't got time for this brazillian jiujitsu stop it.

But what if lil nikka knew brazillian jiu jutsu

:sas2:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Cuz imma keep it G real. I don't fukk wit cuz you disrespectin me, you disrespectin my thread by telling me take off my flag asking how gangster I was nikka. You lucky on that day I was acting cool cuhz I told you I ain't got that for that but nikka.........................................................................................................................................................................................

...TODAY I GOT TIME CUZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :birdman:
get a job