"TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!!!"

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I think I'm going to randomly use this one day....talking to my friends saying I didn't have time to read your email the other day....Today I got time cuz!

Why can't they reschedule until they both have time and when a toddler is not around.
That remix is hilarious. His name is Baby T Star from Denver according to a comment.

from a top comment:

Ok YALL here is the story. The little white dude name is Baby T star. And the dude next to him is his big homie T star. They apart of the Goon Gang Crips in Denver, Colorado. Baby T star is a fighter and ppl actually vouch for him. He certified

Last edited:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Despite what this board says lil nikkas run schools :yeshrug: I seen this to often in school it seems all you need is Confidence:manny: Also this white boy reminds of this kid in middle school who was feeling himself to much he told me and my boy to jump him were like are sure :skip:Dude was like yeah:smugfavre: My nikka ask if we should and I told lets do it fast:yeshrug: My nikka got behind him(no homo) hold him back while I hit him after 2 minute we left for class at least dude wasn't a fukk boy about it thoe just took the L and moved on he got his ass beat again thoe by some other nikka later that year :russ:

Can you teach me to be as cool as you ? You are so god damned tough and cool, guy....damn.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's too late to try to police other groups from saying nikka. Hispanics, Asians, White wiggers, Indians....basically youth of every race say it now.

uh... can't that be considered a good thing?

the more and more people are comfortable using the word as a term of endearment, the less power the word is given when used in hate.

perhaps in 50-60 years the word "******" won't even have the same connotation.

but you know deep down certain people on this forum don't want that because then that would just be one less thing for them to complain about. :mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
justincwalk-o.gif

:dahell:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Daps
Can you teach me to be as cool as you ? You are so god damned tough and cool, guy....damn.
Which comment hurt your feelings fukk boi:russ:Also you don't have to as cool as me fukk boi just take care of business and keep your rep up in school last thing you want to be is the p*ssy of the school:lolbron:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I see one of them new age coli-ass "i dont see racism" Bojanglers there in his esteemed entourage. Im still old fashioned i wouldn't let this mini-Justin Bieber just let "nikka" roll off his tongue like that. I guess im a dinosaur in that respect but fukk it. I check white boys all the time in presence over that fukkshyt.
lol in their environment its obvious that the Least they are worried about out there....

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
uh... can't that be considered a good thing?

the more and more people are comfortable using the word as a term of endearment, the less power the word is given when used in hate.

perhaps in 50-60 years the word "******" won't even have the same connotation.

but you know deep down certain people on this forum don't want that because then that would just be one less thing for them to complain about. :mjlol:
:ehh:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I think I'm going to randomly use this one day....talking to my friends saying I didn't have time to read your email the other day....Today I got time cuz!

Why can't they reschedule until that both have time and when a toddler is not around.
That remix is hilarious. His name is Baby T Star from Denver according to a comment.

from a top comment:

Ok YALL here is the story. The little white dude name is Baby T star. And the dude next to him is his big homie T star. They apart of the Goon Gang Crips in Denver, Colorado. Baby T star is a fighter and ppl actually vouch for him. He certified

He is a certified clown :mjlol: