"TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!!!"

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Which comment hurt your feelings fukk boi:russ:Also you don't have to as cool as me fukk boi just take care of business and keep your rep up in school last thing you want to be is the p*ssy of the school:lolbron:

Do you know what a "period" is? :mjlol: .........and no, I'm not talking about the kind that you and your boyfriend get once a month

Learn to spell and properly form a sentence before even mentioning the word "school" in a sentence. Your story telling sucks too ya peter puffer :laff:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk did I just watch?

Doc-Rivers.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The day they start letting cacs start their own sets it's going to be a problem.

Hope he gets stomped into the cracks in the ground

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hope to God someone grabs this cac & shakes the lunch money out of his pockets. It's only a matter of time before some little goon stretches him & hopefully it'll be caught on camera

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Dudes let these wigger types get away with a lot of f#ck sh#t simply because dudes dress and talk like them. Just cuz Todd grew up in the hood doesn't mean he gets to walk around with n#gga rolling out his mouth.

Todd can play that game if he wants. But he still has the option of cleaning his sh#t up, cleaning his language up and hitting downtown for a corporate gig. While his little nigglet friends are sitting on the block asking where T-Dogg went. And then T-Dogg sees them applying for jobs as a security guard at the building he nows work at and keeps on walking by as he, Tim and Pete go to Salad Works for lunch.

Dumb a## Niglet: Yo, T-Dogg, where you been? The block been asking about you :gladbron:

Todd, formerly known as T-Dogg: :merchant: Ummmm....yea, well....not....not sure what you mean.....um :whoa:

Tim and Peter: :leostare:

Dumb a## Niglet: What you mean? Why you acting funny? We use to hug the block. Now, you working here? How long that been? :ohhh:

Todd, formerly know as T-Dogg: Uh, well.....yea, I....I gotta go, nice meeting you....for the first time....ever....see ya :ld:

Dumb a## niglet: What the.....:dahell:

Tim: So, whose that guy? Seemed like he knew you? :skip:

Peter: Yea, you're friends with the front desk guy? You two grew up together? :mjpls:

Todd, formerly known as T-Dogg: Me? Know him? Grew up together? Of course not. I just try to be friendly to everyone...ya know :yeshrug:

Tim: Hmmm ok :wtb:

Todd, formerly known as T-Dogg: Yea, so anyway. How about a few rounds of golf this weekend? Maybe a Lobster bake after? :patrice:

Peter: Sounds good to me....and the Princeton vs Yale game comes on too :blessed:

Todd, formerly known as T-Dogg: Yea, sounds swell :smugbiden:......................................:whew:

Peace

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:he was being cool...
*dude played him first the other day
*he didnt have time then but Today He Has Time feel me
*he was wit his kid n he gave him a pass
*he just wanted to know how Gangsta he was
let lil homie live

Daps
Do you know what a "period" is? :mjlol: .........and no, I'm not talking about the kind that you and your boyfriend get once a month

Learn to spell and properly form a sentence before even mentioning the word "school" in a sentence. Your story telling sucks too ya peter puffer :laff:
:scust:Corny jokes fagget you lost the argument ones you start talking about spelling ill end the discussion here next time you have a problem with what I say bolded Instead of being p*ssy I still don't know wtf hurt your feelings:laff:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
All BS aside....the boy stepped to whoever it was and pulled his card and nothing happened

maybe dude was scared the lil boy had backup....the dude asked for the fade.....

if u see in the footage, that lil white kid got his big homie right next to him, and a buncha dudes around the corner.