To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he'd be the worst at lil' bro'ing Wemby. Need an older PG. DunGawd had Avery putting everybody in their place early on.
I don't think Dejounte Murray showed maturity and growth with the way he left San Antonio.
He said a lot of reckless shyt after he got traded.

I was a big fan. And from a talent perspective he had the tools to be really great. But I think he's got a chip on his shoulder where he wants to be the man more than he wants to be part of a unit. He's doing fine in Atlanta individually. You're just not seeing the kind of leadership that brings a team together and elevates them.

I'd be surprised if San Antonio tried to bring him back. If there was a veteran PG that I think could really help the Spurs right now, strange as it sounds, it's probably someone like Patty Mills -- at least from a coaching/mentoring/guiding perspective. Not as a full-time player. Jalen Brunson seems like he could pair up well with this roster too.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW

Worst kept lineup secret in the league is out, brehs.

:snoop:(when opposing teams are sayin this shyt in interviews. At some point, are we really helping to develop Jeremy’s ball-handling and decision-making or is all this negative press just wearing on him…)

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
They were competitive against a playoff team and Sochan is making the "right" passes...

He is going to be the Boris Diaw and "run" the secondary part of the offense as far as the cuts/and backdoor stuff...
I get that. Def the longterm goal ideally, but that still doesn’t mean he should be bringing the ball up the court, even with Tre sidelined.

Boris seldom if ever ran point from the inbound, unless by accident.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Watching Sochan run point brings back memories from high school when our pg got hurt and they moved me from sg to run the point. I HATED it. Coach ran full court press on me all practice:mjcry: I wanted to quit but I wasn't going. I bet that's how Jeremy is feeling right now.

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

Worst kept lineup secret in the league is out, brehs.

:snoop:(when opposing teams are sayin this shyt in interviews. At some point, are we really helping to develop Jeremy’s ball-handling and decision-making or is all this negative press just wearing on him…)

I have a feeling this is going to end badly. Jeremy is always on social media and the fans have been shytting all over this little experiment.

This shyt needs to end yesterday.