To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
I might be expecting too much but I have a real concern that the Spurs don't have a lot of time to get good.

Wemby looks like a future superstar or at the very least a perennial all star.

I do fear that he gets into Year 3 of his NBA career, the team isn't any good, and the chances that he leaves for another team go up dramatically.

You want these guys to taste the playoffs to give Wemby and his camp a reason to trust the process and that things are trending in the right direction.

This season is almost over. And what have we learned?

We learned that Wemby is good. But regarding all the other Spurs? We haven't learned shyt. Vassell and Keldon don't look any different than they did last year.

And none of the project players (Branham, Champagnie, Wesley, Mamu) have done shyt to inspire confidence for the future.

Tell me where I'm wrong?
I feel like we just learned that the Spurs still need to start from Ground Zero.
Remote. Breh. This was so depressing.

:mjcry:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remote. Breh. This was so depressing.

:mjcry:
I know it is.
But what am I supposed to think?

What improvements did Vassell, Keldon and Sochan make this year?

Maybe I just don't get it. I don't pretend to have the answers. I would love an article or post or video explaining how the Spurs move forward. I'm as curious as everyone about the path.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might be expecting too much but I have a real concern that the Spurs don't have a lot of time to get good.

Wemby looks like a future superstar or at the very least a perennial all star.

I do fear that he gets into Year 3 of his NBA career, the team isn't any good, and the chances that he leaves for another team go up dramatically.

You want these guys to taste the playoffs to give Wemby and his camp a reason to trust the process and that things are trending in the right direction.

This season is almost over. And what have we learned?

We learned that Wemby is good. But regarding all the other Spurs? We haven't learned shyt. Vassell and Keldon don't look any different than they did last year.

And none of the project players (Branham, Champagnie, Wesley, Mamu) have done shyt to inspire confidence for the future.

Tell me where I'm wrong?
I feel like we just learned that the Spurs still need to start from Ground Zero.
Damn GOAT franchise got you shook :wow:

Be very fearful:demonic:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Okay but idk let’s not rack up dubs at the tail-end when it actually matters/don’t matter/matters differently.

:francis: