To keep it a buck...who had fresher style than 80's d'boys?

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
DhyhX9d.jpg

:banderas:Teal type color wallabees?:damn:
My son MCM'd down.
I never even seen that type cloth before.
I might have to start selling Drugs again.

s50yprd.gif

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My big cuz was rockin all that. I use to want to be like him so bad. I would go in his basement room and play his records, sit on his dirt bike and stare at the too live crew posters he had. I remember all the hip hop blaring out of people's boom boxes on the street. It was a very live period. Organically live too.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YEP nikkas forgot British Knights was poppin too.
6fbb864834f2e1d04118affca9218e61.jpg

The 80s and early/mid 90s was on some shyt, nikkas shooting nikkas over jackets and wearing the jacket like the shyt and been shot through.

nikkas getting shot over raiders starter jackets in NYC :dead::deadrose::deadmanny:.

man, I saw some fukked up shyt growing up in the late 80's early 90's. even through all of that, I still look back at those years fondly.

DMVLeGenD

Banned
Daps
:banderas:When nikkas dressed like men and not fakkits. Why are so many men today comfortable with wearing skinny jeans? It's a shame that nowadays, the more suspect you dress, the more likely you are to bag bytches.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:banderas:When nikkas dressed like men and not fakkits. Why are so many men today comfortable with wearing skinny jeans? It's a shame that nowadays, the more suspect you dress, the more likely you are to bag bytches.

you gay as hell getting all moist for nikkas dressing well

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

The irony of saying this in an 80s thread :mjlol:

DMVLeGenD

Banned
Daps
why you worrying about another man got on? That’s gay

I'm not worried about anything. Just stating my opinion. If you think that's gay, whatever...

The irony of saying this in an 80s thread :mjlol:

Wasn't nobody wearing no skin tight jeans back then like some of these batty boys are today (and I'm talking about the late 80s, not that shyt the Furious 5 were wearing).

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Fresh ass Fila suits, truck jewelry, Dapper Dan leathers, minks, sherlings, Polo down to the socks...them niccas wasnt playing.:wow:

Last but not least...that nicca Preme..in the dope ass Fila:obama:

I'm not worried about anything. Just stating my opinion. If you think that's gay, whatever...

Wasn't nobody wearing no skin tight jeans back then like some of these batty boys are today (and I'm talking about the late 80s, not that shyt the Furious 5 were wearing).

but don't forget early 80s fat shoes laces pumas and addidas sneakers, Lee jeans, kangols hats

The second pic
Also Sheepskin coats, and gazelle glasses
These style defined the b-boy hip hop style .the style went from early 80's and ended about late 85/86 when crack starting popping unfortunately.

Credit goes to the photography book called',A Time Before Crack"

Last edited: