To keep it a buck...who had fresher style than 80's d'boys?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Fresh ass Fila suits, truck jewelry, Dapper Dan leathers, minks, sherlings, Polo down to the socks...
wasnt playing.
C95YfI8UMAAd8im.jpg
So, Sheek Louch's dad was one of Supreme's goons?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Oakland d'boys/pimps were fly as fukk in the 80s. They also made way more $$$ than NY nikkas.

Uncle told me there were 14, 15, 16 year old millionaires back in the day :wow:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anymore info on him

His older brother is supposedly a one of the founders of Broadway 52. Him and his peoples went at it with the 4pack(3rd world). He got knocked in 89 or 90 and got out two years ago and owns a company. He has a podcast also.Some of Snowfall is similar to his story.:patrice:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Name?

he’s a consultant to the show

And also he got knocked in ‘85

It’s rare that you hear of LA drug crews of the early 80s

Im have to check back for his podcast its not on youtube. I listen for a few minutes but They weren't talking no hood shyt. Him and this lady was just talking about business 101 and better eating habits.:francis: And I think he was knocked in 89 based off the his appeal file that is online. He must have moved his operation to Denver because it delves into that.I agree we need more history about the LA drug crews. I also wanted to know more about 48 hustlers with Ice T and BJ doing jewelry store liks and moving dope.:ehh:

Clever Doc 52 (@whiteyenterprise) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Oakland d'boys/pimps were fly as fukk in the 80s. They also made way more $$$ than NY nikkas.

Uncle told me there were 14, 15, 16 year old millionaires back in the day :wow:
Meh. Every city had nikkas selling drugs and pimping and teens making obscene amounts of money in this era.

Oakland is much smaller than NYC. Compare Oakland to just Harlem or something.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Meh. Every city had nikkas selling drugs and pimping and teens making obscene amounts of money in this era.

Oakland is much smaller than NYC. Compare Oakland to just Harlem or something.
They made more bread than any borough in nyc :umad:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Thread is all facts. It’s timeless too, it aged very well

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Im have to check back for his podcast its not on youtube. I listen for a few minutes but They weren't talking no hood shyt. Him and this lady was just talking about business 101 and better eating habits.:francis: And I think he was knocked in 89 based off the his appeal file that is online. He must have moved his operation to Denver because it delves into that.I agree we need more history about the LA drug crews. I also wanted to know more about 48 hustlers with Ice T and BJ doing jewelry store liks and moving dope.:ehh:

Clever Doc 52 (@whiteyenterprise) • Instagram photos and videos