Who Wins This First Round Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Called some bytch ass bumping gums Celtics fans out but no response to me but I see the same old bs ass excuses. It's the play offs so no one wants to hear "oh, we got players hurt yada yada". You was shytting ok the same teams when you snuck into 2nd seed. Playoffs exposing your bs:umad:
:mjlol:A completely healthy Rockets team in "win now" mode struggling in the 1st round against an 8th seed.

While a Celtics team led by two young budding stars (something the Rockets don't have) is going to beat a team led by a top 5 player in the 1st round. And we have two all stars joining this group next year while you're stuck with your squad that isn't quite good enough win a ring. Yikes.

Oh, and Tatum and Brown are already better Playoff performers than your superstar.

I thank the basketball gods everyday that James Harden is not my team's star player.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
:mjlol:A completely healthy Rockets team in "win now" mode struggling in the 1st round against an 8th seed.

While a Celtics team led by two young budding stars (something the Rockets don't have) is going to beat a team led by a top 5 player in the 1st round. And we have two all stars joining this group next year while you're stuck with your squad that isn't quite good enough win a ring. Yikes.

Oh, and Tatum and Brown are already better Playoff performers than your superstar.

I thank the basketball gods everyday that James Harden is not my team's star player.
There you go with that Tatum ad naseum. He ain't as good as you want him to be and of course you forgot our 2nd best defender Mbah A Moute out at the end of the red season but yeah we whole.

Unlike you I accept a loss and even praised the T wolves who were competing for 3rd before their star got injured.
But yeah we "struggling" to a true 8th seed and your 7th seed actually ranked higher. Lmao you might be a worse poster than Gill scott but t you just a regular Boston fan so :umad:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There you go with that Tatum ad naseum. He ain't as good as you want him to be and of course you forgot our 2nd best defender Mbah A Moute out at the end of the red season but yeah we whole.

Unlike you I accept a loss and even praised the T wolves who were competing for 3rd before their star got injured.
But yeah we "struggling" to a true 8th seed and your 7th seed actually ranked higher. Lmao you might be a worse poster than Gill scott but t you just a regular Boston fan so :umad:
Tatum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harden at the same age.

:mjlol:Mbah A Moute. That's like me bringing up how Daniel Theis is out (who is probably more important to the C's than Mbah A Moute is to the Rockets).

Hold on, didn't you just say don't make injury excuses? But now you're making one for the Wolves being an 8th seed. I guess you can bring up injuries when it fits your agenda, huh?

Yup, you're struggling with an 8th seed, With a fully healthy squad that has no upside beyond what they are right now. The Celts have their best players out and their best active players in this series outside of Horford are all young players nowhere close to their prime. There is no debate on which organization is in a better position

Rely on James Harden to lead you to a title lmao. That's gotta suck

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Tatum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harden at the same age.

:mjlol:Mbah A Moute. That's like me bringing up how Daniel Theis is out (who is probably more important to the C's than Mbah A Moute is to the Rockets).

Hold on, didn't you just say don't make injury excuses? But now you're making one for the Wolves being an 8th seed. I guess you can bring up injuries when it fits your agenda, huh?

Yup, you're shrugging with an 8th seed, With a fully healthy squad that has no upside beyond what they are right now. The Celts have their best players out and their best active players in this series outside of Horford are all young players nowhere close to their prime. There is no debate on which organization is in a better position

Rely on James Harden to lead you to a title lmao. That's gotta suck
Post made no sense and you in your feelings. Enjoy holding that L with your Celtics:umad:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post made no sense and you in your feelings. Enjoy holding that L with your Celtics:umad:
Winning basketball and organizations with upsides don't make sense to a Rockets fan? Color me shocked.

:umad:You will never witness your team win a ring.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Winning basketball and organizations with upsides don't make sense to a Rockets fan? Color me shocked.

:umad:You will never witness your team win a ring.
Nikka I did see em win back to back when I was a teenager and will soon. You got to see two all-stars bail out over hyped Pierce but prolly won't see another ring till Stevens cleans house.:russ:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka I did see em win back to back when I was a teenager and will soon. You got to see two all-stars bail out over hyped Pierce but prolly won't see another ring till Stevens cleans house.:russ:
:mjlol:Guarantee the Celtics win one before a James Harden led Rockets team. That turnover machine who comes up small every post season is not built for this. Thank goodness I won't ever have to worry about my team's cornerstone being someone like that. Ainge is way too smart for that.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
:mjlol:Guarantee the Celtics win one before a James Harden led Rockets team. That turnover machine who comes up small every post season is not built for this. Thank goodness I won't ever have to worry about my team's cornerstone being someone lack that. Ainge is way too smart for that.
Nikka you lost this argument. Fall back and just accept the L tonight. You looking unsightly.:hhh:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka you lost this argument. Fall back and just accept the L tonight. You looking unsightly.:hhh:
Impossible to lose an argument when the other side is arguing in favor of Harden being a winning player. That is just laughable. I'll be sure to remind you how stupid you were when the Rockets once again come up small in the Playoffs.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Impossible to lose an argument when the other side is arguing in favor of Harden being a winning player. That is just laughable. I'll be sure to remind you how stupid you were when the Rockets once again come up small in the Playoffs.
Nikka have yet to even mention his name and only mentioned Luc Mbah A Moute whom you laugjed off. Like I said, you reaching and babbling at this point comparing Tatum and Harden at their respective ages. Tatum ain't even as good as Fox so shut that shyt up. Like I said you lost but I can tell from all the other threads you gotta have the last word even when you make no sense.

Pathetic:umad:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka have yet to even mention his name and only mentioned Luc Mbah A Moute whom you laugjed off. Like I said, you reaching and babbling at this point comparing Tatum and Harden at their respective ages. Tatum ain't even as good as Fox so shut that shyt up. Like I said you lost but I can tell from all the other threads you gotta have the last word even when you make no sense.

Pathetic:umad:
:mjlol: Yeah, you don't know basketball. It's settled. From this point forward any time you post one of your ridiculous takes on the C's or Rockets, Imma remind everyone you said De'Aaron Fox was better than Jayson Tatum so no one has to take you seriously.

And Tatum is easily better than Harden at the same age. It's a complete landslide. Harden wasn't even as good as Tatum is now until his 3rd year.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
:mjlol: Yeah, you don't know basketball. It's settled. From this point forward any time you post one of your ridiculous takes on the C's or Rockets, Imma remind everyone you said De'Aaron Fox was better than Jayson Tatum so no one has to take you seriously.

And Tatum is easily better than Harden at the same age. It's a complete landslide. Harden wasn't even as good as Tatum is now until his 3rd year.
Nikka who CARES?!?! Even if he was as good as Simmons or even Mitchell, he wouldn't lead your team no where. But again, I look like a fool arguing with someone who just reaching and most people laugh at. I know you reply with some BS like you consistently do, but I got other shyt to do nikka. Enjoy your "great feanchise":mjlol:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka who CARES?!?! Even if he was as good as Simmons or even Mitchell, he wouldn't lead your team no where. But again, I look like a fool arguing with someone who just reaching and most people laugh at. I know you reply with some BS like you consistently do, but I got other shyt to do nikka. Enjoy your "great feanchise":mjlol:
:mjlol:nikka with a -50 rep tryna talk about other people's perceptions. Clearly you ain't highly regarded around here.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
:mjlol:nikka with a -50 rep tryna talk about other people's perceptions. Clearly you ain't highly regarded around here.
Nikka each one of the minus negs came from me spitting truth about Celtics. Your fan base don't like me much but its funny how you ignore my daps while I only been using it for 6 months. :sas2:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:bustback:Shut your filthy cocksucker with this blasphemy