Who Wins This First Round Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The Celtics were shook in Milwaukee, but they figured out the Bucks in the 2nd half of the game. Brown made a bad turnover, if not for that the C's win a game they had no business being in. This series is over. How many games is the only question.

What's up with your Cavs though?

Be a 2 seed tied 2-2 with a 7 seed lol

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a 2 seed tied 2-2 with a 7 seed lol
Without their two best players and their best defender. Be a 3 seed led by the "GOAT" who "carried Kyrie to a ring" and struggle to get past a 5 seed with a 100% healthy team lol.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Without their two best players and their best defender. Be a 3 seed led by the "GOAT" who "carried Kyrie to a ring" and struggle to get past a 5 seed with a 100% healthy team lol.

4 seed vs 5 seed. Not a big dissapointment, Bron is the only Superstar with a group of new dudes acquired recently, I thought Brad Stevens was such an excellent coach it didnt matter if they have Hayward (2 seed), or Kyrie (won 2 games so far), still have Brown and Tatum...i think Boston is losing this series. 2 seed getting challenged by a 7th seed.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics didn't figure out shyt, Refs calling a foul everytime the C's missed was the reason the game got close at the end. :umad:
Except they completely dominated the 2nd half. It was a blowout. The Bucks had no answers but held on due to the big early lead.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 seed vs 5 seed. Not a big dissapointment, Bron is the only Superstar with a group of new dudes acquired recently, I thought Brad Stevens was such an excellent coach it didnt matter if they have Hayward (2 seed), or Kyrie (won 2 games so far), still have Brown and Tatum...i think Boston is losing this series. 2 seed getting challenged by a 7th seed.
Yeah, a team missing their two best players and their best defender being in a tied series with Giannis is worse than 100% Cavs team led by Lebron being down to a team led by Victor Oladipo lol. You don't even believe what you're saying, man.

But good to know you've finally been convinced that the Cavs aren't good. I've only been trying to tell you since August. Guess you finally ready to admit defeat, huh? :mjgrin:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
i get it... I'd rather ride the hot hand and let them make the play. Morris hadnt hit anything for about 5-8 minutes at that time

They ran two defenders at Brown in the 4th everytime when he got the ball:beli:

I can't wait for next year when Kyrie and Hayward are back:banderas:

Brown should be even better as well as Tatum.

We're winning the chip next year:lawd:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What happened to a healthy Celtic team not being on the Bucks level? You were spamming those posts in our team thread back in September. What happened :skip:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to a healthy Celtic team not being on the Bucks level? You were spamming those posts in our team thread back in September. What happened :skip:
Dude's taken so many L's this season it's sad. It's almost unfair to pick on him at this point.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Dude's taken so many L's this season it's sad. It's almost unfair to pick on him at this point.

I was only wrong about the Celtics.

At the very beginning of the Season i had predicted the Sixers being a 4 seed..
They are now the 3 seed, i also said if a 4 seed Sixers played Celtics, Sixers would win.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was only wrong about the Celtics.

At the very beginning of the Season i had predicted the Sixers being a 4 seed..
They are now the 3 seed, i also said if a 4 seed Sixers played Celtics, Sixers would win.
Which was another embarrassing prediction by you, not sure why you're bragging about that lol. The C's beat the Sixers in 5-6 with just Kyrie back. If they had both him and Hayward they sweep.

You also thought the Cavs would be good. Something I told you wouldn't happen in August

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Bucks are winning this in 6.
Celtics don't have enough star/scoring power without Kyrie or Hayward to challenge them.

Bucks are the deeper team at this point.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Which was another embarrassing prediction by you, not sure why you're bragging about that lol. The C's beat the Sixers in 5-6 with just Kyrie back. If they had both him and Hayward they sweep.

You also thought the Cavs would be good. Something I told you wouldn't happen in August

Are you retarded? Going by regular season means nothing.

Raptors and Celtics can be eliminated in the first round.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you retarded? Going by regular season means nothing.

Raptors and Celtics can be eliminated in the first round.
Bro, if you're equating this current depleted team to a healthy Celtics team with Kyrie/Hayward you're just dumb. There's no helping you there. Granted, you've already proven to be dumb with your horrific takes over the last year, but this would really put it over the edge.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Called some bytch ass bumping gums Celtics fans out but no response to me but I see the same old bs ass excuses. It's the play offs so no one wants to hear "oh, we got players hurt yada yada". You was shytting ok the same teams when you snuck into 2nd seed. Playoffs exposing your bs:umad: