Who Wins This First Round Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Unfortunately it seems as if he needs to gather all his energy for the playoffs by taking the regular season off. If we could get this Thon all year long, we'd be in much better shape.

Aye Breh random question but I see you a Sconnie breh, why no love for UW?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Greg Monroe might be the softest player at his size I've ever seen. Literally never goes up strong down low, any contact throws him off, has zero lift and athleticism, and is slow as fukk. All his skill and post moves are rendered useless. I haven't looked at the numbers, but there is no way this man is efficient down low.

:dame:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Oh, and in case y'all don't know, it's #NeverTrustTheBucks all day every day. They're more than capable of blowing this lead. Hopefully Boston's lack of firepower will help make that impossible. But never say never with this team.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I like and will root for them, but my first memories of watching CFB was the Irish. They've always been and always will be my squad.

:ehh:

I'm confident y'all have the talent to beat BOS in this series but I still said Celtics in 6. This should be the series that defines Giannis as a superstar but I'm not sure he's got the ability to dominate and win a series by himself