Who Wins This First Round Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na chief...that's all they've been doing all game..hence why they've been able to collapse on Al
They really haven't. Rozier hasn't made a successful entry pass all game. And he has like 5 turnovers. Dude is an undersized SG. No PG skills whatsoever.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greg Monroe might be the softest player at his size I've ever seen. Literally never goes up strong down low, any contact throws him off, has zero lift and athleticism, and is slow as fukk. All his skill and post moves are rendered useless. I haven't looked at the numbers, but there is no way this man is efficient down low.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Coli nikkas got this dude so shook he's actively rooting for his team to lose. :dead:
This is just funny at this point. Rozier refuses to slow the game down and get it to the bigs. And dumb fukks on this site will continue to act like this team doesn't need Kyrie.

"The Celtics haven't missed a beat without Kyrie" - Your dumbass.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli nikkas got this dude so shook he's actively rooting for his team to lose. :dead:
Yeah, I'm rooting for my team to lose by pointing out dumb comments made by you and others. Alright, buddy. Slick way to try to save face for your dumb ass remarks.

Edit: If I remember correctly you were one of the pussies that wanted nothing to do with the Cavs not making the ECF ban bet, but continued to talk shyt from the sidelines. Smart decision, the Cavs are looking mad shaky and we aren't even past the 1st round.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I was rushing in here after the wiz game to @ u....thon not feeling the shade you’ve been throwing all season
giphy.gif