• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Now Greg Monroe is good? You're shameless :scust:

Who you taking with the Lakers pick that you kept telling me would be 2-5 :mjlol:

The Celtics are set up as well as any team for the long run. If we don’t get the lakers pick, we get the King’s pick... barring something miraculous I seriously doubt the kings are sniffing the playoffs next year

And where’s the nets pick currently projected? 8th in a 7 person draft. So stop.
Lebron is leaving after this season anyways so that pick is irrelevant.

Next year Celtics will have

Kyrie
Brown
Hayward
Tatum
Horford

With rozier smart Morris Monroe theis yabu semi baynes...

Plus will get somebody good with the full mid level

First round pick

And a future Memphis pick that is looking better by the day, Clippers pick, all our own picks

There’s a chance kawhi is on this team next season

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The Celtics are set up as well as any team for the long run. If we don’t get the lakers pick, we get the King’s pick... barring something miraculous I seriously doubt the kings are sniffing the playoffs next year
And where’s the nets pick currently projected? 8th in a 7 person draft. So stop.
Lebron is leaving after this season anyways so that pick is irrelevant.
Next years draft is pretty shytty, and the two best players are small forwards :dead: Also, if the Kings are as bad as you think they could get the 1 pick, which would mean the Sixers keep it.

Also you said the Nets pick wouldn't be top 10, and you traded the pick for a PG with a fukked up knee, congrats.

Also, if LeBron does leave the Sixers are one of his top landing spots.

Next year Celtics will have

Kyrie
Brown
Hayward
Tatum
Horford

With rozier smart Morris Monroe theis yabu semi baynes...

Plus will get somebody good with the full mid level

First round pick

What does this have to do with you being wrong about the Lakers pick? :jbhmm: You were gloating about getting that pick for months, now it doesn't matter :russ:

All this cause I don't think Monroe is that good, sounds like you a lil worried :picard:

And a future Memphis pick that is looking better by the day, Clippers pick, all our own picks

They are lottery protected and turn to 2nd rounders.

There’s a chance kawhi is on this team next season

Oh word? How, you gonna trade them Rozier and a 2nd for him? Just what the C's need, yet another small forward :blessed:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The Bucks should play Giannis at the 5 at times in this series. Hopefully, Thon can have a similar playoff series to the one he had last year against Toronto.

The Bucks have the talent but they don't have the coaching, Prunty is just running Kidd's stuff.

Brogdon just came back for the first time this Bucks team is fully healthy and I like the late season pick ups of Brandon Jennings and Shabazz Muhammad.

I think it should be an interesting series, I'm leaning towards Bucks in 6.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Next years draft is pretty shytty, and the two best players are small forwards :dead: Also, if the Kings are as bad as you think they could get the 1 pick, which would mean the Sixers keep it.

Also you said the Nets pick wouldn't be top 10, and you traded the pick for a PG with a fukked up knee, congrats.

What does this have to do with you being wrong about the Lakers pick? :jbhmm: You were gloating about getting that pick for months, now it doesn't matter :russ:

All this cause I don't think Monroe is that good, sounds like you a lil worried :picard:

Oh word? How, you gonna trade them Rozier and a 2nd for him? Just what the C's need, yet another small forward :blessed:

You’re wrong about the protections on the Memphis pick and Clippers might be a fringe playoff team so you never know

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think Boston gets them in 5-6 due to Stevens and Bucks been awful :hhh:Then again maybe they wake up now since it's the playoffs. Giannis gotta go crazy to offset that awful coaching.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
it's going to be tough. I think the Celtics can make it out of this series, but it's going to be a tough series. I expect the Bucks to put up a fight with Smart and Kyrie out.

It's a damn shame, cuz think about if this team was going in with Kyrie and Hayward healthy. They'd make it out of the East easy

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Al_Horford_shot_chart_vs._Bucks.JPG

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Giannis is going to make some incredible plays but man Stevens is gonna out scheme the hell out of the bucks coach.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trying to argue against the C's having a bright future is a losing battle, man.

Damn near everything went wrong for them this year, and they still won 55 games and finished with a top 4 record in the league. They will compete for titles for years to come.

Oh, and the Kyrie trade was a landslide. Not even up for debate. He was on pace to be all nba 1st or 2nd team playing on bad knee all year. The Cavs only have Ante Zizic and like the 9th pick in the drafy to show for it.