Who Wins This First Round Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bucks have 2 of the best 3 players in this series...

Boston has the superior coaching...

Bucks in 6...If Giannis and/or Jabari heat up the Celtics are going to be powerless to do anything

If Giannis is the guy everyone on here keeps trying to tell me he is then he should man handle a team without their two best players

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We'll have a hard time guarding Giannis with his superstar calls and all the traveling he gets away with, Horford has defended him really well though. I also look for Brogdon to have a great series if he's available, he always balls against us.

Still Celts in 6

:salute:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Bucks in 6. I see both teams struggling offensively but bucks have more fire power (at least on paper) to win this

also, always preferred this version more
:blessed:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The Bucks have the talent to win, we'll see how they play game 1, that blowout loss to the Sixers could have either -

1. Destroyed whatever confidence they had left.

or

2. Galvanized the team and focused them.

They are poorly coached, and their centers are horrible, but they do have the best player in the series and if he's as good as we all think then I don't see why people are giving them no chance. A smart coach wouldn't bother playing Thon, Zeller or Henson too much in a series where the opponent doesn't have a backup C.

Did something happen to Greg Monroe?

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will take all hands on deck playing above their heads for the Celtics to sniff a chance of winning the series. Is it possible, sure, but my gut is telling me Bucks wrap it up in just 5 games. Hope I’m wrong though.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Damn this could be a really fun series ... the Bucks Defense is mediocre but so is the Celtics offense ... They really struggle to score at times and IF the Bucks can actually lock in and guard they might put up a strong fight because I don’t see anyone on that Celtics roster that’s going to contain Giannis