To Get "CHANGE" We MUST Run For Local & State Office Positions (Don't Let WHITE SUPREMACY WIN)

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's not about us running as much as it's about us putting money on whoever with specific mandates as to what we want from them in return. Money runs these politicians; just because someone is honest it doesn't mean they can't be corrupted by special interests who put $ in their coffers.

We have to play the game like everyone else and put money on candidates instead of begging for their sympathy.

:ehh:Very well-said.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And yeah i agree OP, don't get me started on these old docile, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton ass nikkas. This protesting (begging) shyt is over, like-minded black men who want to build are making moves, some of these dudes try to knock us because they don't understand us. Those days of begging cacs for equality, employment, LIFE, etc are over, young ruthless nikkas out here like me ain't begging cacs for shyt, we strategize and build our own :salute:salute to the nikkas on here who aren't docile and want more

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
And yeah i agree OP, don't get me started on these old docile, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton ass nikkas. This protesting (begging) shyt is over, like-minded black men who want to build are making moves, some of these dudes try to knock us because they don't understand us. Those days of begging cacs for equality, employment, LIFE, etc are over, young ruthless nikkas out here like me ain't begging cacs for shyt, we strategize and build our own :salute:salute to the nikkas on here who aren't docile and want more
We still have to build our own from within the legislature though. Like infiltrate, you gotta know to play the game and become "THE" power-broker.