To Get "CHANGE" We MUST Run For Local & State Office Positions (Don't Let WHITE SUPREMACY WIN)

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Good point. This is where grassroots campaigns come in. We can build movements to change I'm telling you.

I don't wanna just put money on candidates. We need honest people in positions who cares about implementing change. I'm saying WE Black folk can do that. Because we have a movement and most of us don't even know it.

Even the most honest people politicians campaign funding. Bernie raised almost $250 mill and he still took that L

The tea party is arguably the biggest grassroots political movement in the last 10 years and the Koch bros and other billionaires bankrolling them

$$$$$$$$ runs the political process. At a certain point you need sufficient capital to make transformative changes

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Even the most honest people politicians campaign funding. Bernie raised almost $250 mill and he still took that L

The tea party is arguably the biggest grassroots political movement in the last 10 years and the Koch bros and other billionaires bankrolling them

$$$$$$$$ runs the political process. At a certain point you need sufficient capital to make transformative changes
Bernie lost because of fraud and rigging. Sanders proved you didn't need the Koch Brothers. Grassroots is the new way I'm telling you. Lets be honest, no donor is going to give you 200 mill without something in return.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone with some of y'all. Oh well, carry on.
Me too. As much as I want to encourage threads like this I can't support them because they come from a good place but they're emotional responses.

I dunno man, it's easy to sound smart what you say what everyone is thinking.

My point is all the ideas I've seen posted have been tried and were slightly effective. Yeah voting is a good idea but black people are the majority in few cities in America. We live in a democratic republic so majority rules.

To dominate industry in america you need millions of dollars and a large network. The industries black people have been the most successful in are dominated by white men.

We couldn't do it with just black people. We'd have to align ourselves with another group and that creates conflict.

We have to think a little harder and figure out what will have the biggest and fastest affect. Even when we arrive at that idea we can't change how people view us but we will have more control in our communities.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Me too. As much as I want to encourage threads like this I can't support them because they come from a good place but they're emotional responses.

I dunno man, it's easy to sound smart what you say what everyone is thinking.

My point is all the ideas I've seen posted have been tried and were slightly effective. Yeah voting is a good idea but black people are the majority in few cities in America. We live in a democratic republic so majority rules.

To dominate industry in america you need millions of dollars and a large network. The industries black people have been the most successful in are dominated by white men.

We couldn't do it with just black people. We'd have to align ourselves with another group and that creates conflict.

We have to think a little harder and figure out what will have the biggest and fastest affect. Even when we arrive at that idea we can't change how people view us but we will have more control in our communities.
Emotional responses? No, it's exactly the opposite. You have to create change from within. It's not just going to be given.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
"change" what exactly though through local government?

What are the specifics? What legislative changes are you looking for?

What are you proposing be done differently?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"change" what exactly though through local government?

What are the specifics? What legislative changes are you looking for?

What are you proposing be done differently?
Legislature that can fix the inner cities and can atleast get people on their feet for work. We aren't involved in our political system on the inside. Please, don't mention the corporate Black politicians because they don't speak for us.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Legislature that can fix the inner cities and can atleast get people on their feet for work. We aren't involved in our political system on the inside. Please, don't mention the corporate Black politicians because they don't speak for us.
But what exactly would you change to accomplish that?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
But what exactly would you change to accomplish that?
Working with other people in legislature who want to see improvements. Like a fair compromise that's good for all parties involved without corruption. To be honest, people like myself are the next generation. We have to rise up seriously.