To Get "CHANGE" We MUST Run For Local & State Office Positions (Don't Let WHITE SUPREMACY WIN)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. If you are majority population, you should not be governed/represented by someone who isn't overwhelmingly familiar with your community and its intricacies.
2. Gotta play the game. Putting money into candidates you rock with is most effective. Without financial repercussions, its impossible to put any real pressure on
someone. Terrible candidate representing you? If you have funds and pull, its easy to back someone else and run a campaign shoveling shyt on the person who
didn't fulfill the people's will. Currently, its get upset, vote someone new in, repeat.

Said it before, and will say it again: controlling your localities gets you results. Obviously disadvantaged areas will have it harder pulling it off, but for those of us with
time and inclination to run our mouths about the issues, we have time to actually DO something. Unless talking is is just enough for folks:yeshrug:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
1. If you are majority population, you should not be governed/represented by someone who isn't overwhelmingly familiar with your community and its intricacies.
2. Gotta play the game. Putting money into candidates you rock with is most effective. Without financial repercussions, its impossible to put any real pressure on
someone. Terrible candidate representing you? If you have funds and pull, its easy to back someone else and run a campaign shoveling shyt on the person who
didn't fulfill the people's will. Currently, its get upset, vote someone new in, repeat.

Said it before, and will say it again: controlling your localities gets you results. Obviously disadvantaged areas will have it harder pulling it off, but for those of us with
time and inclination to run our mouths about the issues, we have time to actually DO something. Unless talking is is just enough for folks:yeshrug:
Word

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Also, we support our own Black businesses and get involved with activism. That's why I did like other brehs here and donated to this site to help with its grassroots. We gotta stand strong together.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just talking won't cut it
I said exactly that. We have to create a strong unit and run for office in droves and etc. We have to support ones another's businesses. It's time for action. We have to be IN the system in order to CHANGE the system. The Elijah Cummings and other corporate hacks arent gonna do it for you.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I said exactly that. We have to create a strong unit and run for office in droves and etc. We have to support ones another's businesses. It's time for action. We have to be IN the system in order to CHANGE the system. The Elijah Cummings and other corporate hacks arent gonna do it for you.
Run for office,I'd vote for you,I'd even donate :ehh:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Run for office,I'd vote for you,I'd even donate :ehh:
I have ambitions to. If things go right and I move up north (job, schooling, and volunteering) I'll do it with a grassroots campaign. You'll donate :salute: thanks. However, I don't want to rush things. It takes time and strategic planning to start a local campaign and hire people to target issues and etc.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Let me just say that black people DO run for office all the time. We just need to get nikkas to vote for them - or whoever is the most interested in change. Black politicians be on that :mjpls: shyt too.

Not obama though, he real.
Obama is the corporate politician that I have been talking about. You had his "CHANGE" message wrong. He is for donors. Has he done good things? Yes, but it's time for a legit revolution kinda like what Bernie is talking about.

Back to Black folk, those type of Black politicians are corporate hacks who probably never fukked with inner city/urban brothas and sisters. They get a big degree (nothing wrong with that) work in corporate and when they deal with people FAIL. Because they aren't used to dealing with the people. You can learn when you in that position. Most people who truly cares have. I plan to get an associates and that's it in human services. Having a degree doesn't mean you know how to deal with the general public. We do need our people to get more involved and I see a rising. My uncle who is a felon got his card to vote, so it's working. It's now or never.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Obama is the corporate politician that I have been talking about. You had his "CHANGE" message wrong. He is for donors. Has he done good things? Yes, but it's time for a legit revolution kinda like what Bernie is talking about.

Back to Black folk, those type of Black politicians are corporate hacks who probably never fukked with inner city/urban brothas and sisters. They get a big degree (nothing wrong with that) work in corporate and when they deal with people FAIL. Because they aren't used to dealing with the people. You can learn when you in that position. Most people who truly cares have. I plan to get an associates and that's it in human services. Having a degree doesn't mean you know how to deal with the general public. We do need our people to get more involved and I see a rising. My uncle who is a felon got his card to vote, so it's working. It's now or never.
All I got to say is good luck to you bro!