To Get "CHANGE" We MUST Run For Local & State Office Positions (Don't Let WHITE SUPREMACY WIN)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We do need more Black people in positions of power who are not beholden to special interests other than what is right and fair.
I'm confused as to what you're saying because of your wording. If you mean, "we need Blacks who get their money from the people and work for them", then I agree.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused as to what you're saying because of your wording. If you mean, "we need Blacks who get their money from the people and work for them", then I agree.
Special interests that serve to benefit the pockets of a few.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Emotional responses? No, it's exactly the opposite. You have to create change from within. It's not just going to be given.
I didn't mean emotional in a negative way. Your idea is correct. I dunno man, I've owned a business, I've seen some shyt. The push back from the establishment on a movement like the one you're suggesting we start would be extreme.

I'm sure you're familiar with COINTELPRO. We could win but we'd have to prepare for the attacks. We'd have to have ambassadors to represent us in groups we've aligned ourselves with.

If you want to talk about it let's talk about it. Are you willing to be violent? Are you willing to be peaceful when physically attacked? How you going to act if they slander your reputation? Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for the greater good? Are you familiar with the tax code? Local, state, and federal laws?

The only way for us to see change is by creating our own system that acts as a government for black people. It's been successful on a small scale in America before.

I think they failed because they got caught up in being good people. They weren't prepared for how they were attacked. Luckily we have access to much more information than our ancestors so we could be better prepared.

Hustlers, trappers, students, bops, knocks, criminals, merchants, artists, and politicians. We need everybody to be on one page. Exploit everything for the advancement of us.

If we had a black world governing body we could take over the world low key. We have all the resources and no direction or leadership. China fukks with blacks. If we got our shyt together economically we could build enough wealth and structure to make those deals.

Everybody hates white America around the world. It's fukked everyone including groups of white Americans. We could tap into that. fukk a protest. fukk making a song. We need to meet as men and women in private and channel our energy into governing ourselves in secret.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I didn't mean emotional in a negative way. Your idea is correct. I dunno man, I've owned a business, I've seen some shyt. The push back from the establishment on a movement like the one you're suggesting we start would be extreme.

I'm sure you're familiar with COINTELPRO. We could win but we'd have to prepare for the attacks. We'd have to have ambassadors to represent us in groups we've aligned ourselves with.

If you want to talk about it let's talk about it. Are you willing to be violent? Are you willing to be peaceful when physically attacked? How you going to act if they slander your reputation? Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for the greater good? Are you familiar with the tax code? Local, state, and federal laws?

The only way for us to see change is by creating our own system that acts as a government for black people. It's been successful on a small scale in America before.

I think they failed because they got caught up in being good people. They weren't prepared for how they were attacked. Luckily we have access to much more information than our ancestors so we could be better prepared.

Hustlers, trappers, students, bops, knocks, criminals, merchants, artists, and politicians. We need everybody to be on one page. Exploit everything for the advancement of us.

If we had a black world governing body we could take over the world low key. We have all the resources and no direction or leadership. China fukks with blacks. If we got our shyt together economically we could build enough wealth and structure to make those deals.

Everybody hates white America around the world. It's fukked everyone including groups of white Americans. We could tap into that. fukk a protest. fukk making a song. We need to meet as men and women in private and channel our energy into governing ourselves in secret.
Yeah, I've heard of the Counter Intelligence Program. It was used in the mid 60's to 70's. I still believe it exists today. Yes, we would have a fight with establishment, but it would be a fight we could win. If attacked, I'm willing to do what the constitution says which is to defend myself. I'm just going to be honest, we will have to coexistence in one way or another. People like myself are the future of this country. We can still get it accomplished if we all come together (ESPECIALLY Black folk). It won't be easy, but it's not impossible. Also, we excommunicate the burdens of our community.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Another thing, if we do it we should do it in a mass. We split it some go to Republican, Independent, and Democrat. That's how you take over.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People need to wake the fukk up and look around. The far right has taken over local government across the entire country. And what are they doing? Restricting voter rights for blacks/Hispanics, banning body cams for police, adding police to "hate crime" laws, diverting money from urban (black/Hispanic) school districts, closing down DMVs in urban areas, shutting down African American history/lit/etc programs, etc etc etc.

All while black people sit around and do jack shyt about it. Old white people VOTE. Not just for president. Yea democrats can keep winning the presidency but when the states are dominated by republicans, republicans get to make the lives of the "Obama coalition" a living hell.

You better vote for prosecutor, judges, sheriffs, school boards, etc. And just because someone is black doesn't mean they got your back.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
People need to wake the fukk up and look around. The far right has taken over local government across the entire country. And what are they doing? Restricting voter rights for blacks/Hispanics, banning body cams for police, adding police to "hate crime" laws, diverting money from urban (black/Hispanic) school districts, closing down DMVs in urban areas, shutting down African American history/lit/etc programs, etc etc etc.

All while black people sit around and do jack shyt about it. Old white people VOTE. Not just for president. Yea democrats can keep winning the presidency but when the states are dominated by republicans, republicans get to make the lives of the "Obama coalition" a living hell.

You better vote for prosecutor, judges, sheriffs, school boards, etc. And just because someone is black doesn't mean they got your back.
EXACTLY. I have a Black mayor and he hasn't done shyt. Dude is an embarrassment for my city and got arrested this year too. We have the local and state government to worry about. Those positions are important also.