To Catch a Predator fukkery Returns! Hansen v Predator (Check Your Local Listings)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I remember one ep where this old guy got busted... walked out the door and the cops told him to get on the floor and the guy said "I can't I have a bad back" and one of the officers came up behind him and straight jammed his knee into the guys back and pinned him to the floor... shyt had me dyin.... :laff::laff:
My fav was is when they let dude leave the house and, then nikkas in ghillie suits pop out the bushes and tackle they asses

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
hope we get the same voice overs...the narration is :laff: when they read that shyt out loud
I actually hope they release the raw, uncut footage. Yeah the narrated, edited version is funny but ever since I discovered the full interviews on youtube, I much prefer to watch those instead of what aired. It's fascinating watching them go from hoping they can get out of it with some clever lies
full
to realizing their entire life is over:mjcry: no editing or narration needed.

(NBC blocked the footage so they had to upload it fukked up like this but still his story is:mjlol:)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I actually dont want this back alot of them were getting off because of entrapment and shyt.

Amazing how a crime that is largely committed by white men gets such lenient sentences. I thought that children are our future? (Or at least that's what Randy Watson taught us.)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Surprised nobody shot Chris Hansen yet.

You might as well take a gun if you are gonna take condoms and alcohol to a random house to fk teenagers.
If you are gonna do things society scoffs at stop dipping your toe in the water and jump in already.
:manny: That'll be the series finale like a motherfukker.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Surprised nobody shot Chris Hansen yet.

You might as well take a gun if you are gonna take condoms and alcohol to a random house to fk teenagers.
If you are gonna do things society scoffs at stop dipping your toe in the water and jump in already.
:manny: That'll be the series finale like a motherfukker.
A murder charge on top of the pedo charges :usure: