To Catch a Predator fukkery Returns! Hansen v Predator (Check Your Local Listings)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
who cares, like 3 out of 27 convicted. who would never have been caught if not for the show

the judge threw out the case for no damn reason - the guy traveled 100 miles by bus, said they shouuld eat fruit off each other, hopped a fence with his shirt off. to have sex with a minor

:what: Why are you telling me this?

Someone wanted examples so I just googled shyt homie.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
"im here to party.." :win:

4xaj71x.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
for all the brehs sayin da gawd looks :flabbynsick:

after all the sick shyt he's seen, he probably been hittin the bottle and eating away the pain :mjcry:

this man has been going to war against evil for years, he is a super soldier. we gotta :salute: him for having the courage to get back in the game. father time is undefeated, but so is :sitdown: against the predators

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Always was kinda :patrice: about this show

Should be interesting with the social media update as someone said though. Did not realize it started in 2004. That's AIM era

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
for all the brehs sayin da gawd looks :flabbynsick:

after all the sick shyt he's seen, he probably been hittin the bottle and eating away the pain :mjcry:

this man has been going to war against evil for years, he is a super soldier. we gotta :salute: him for having the courage to get back in the game. father time is undefeated, but so is :sitdown: against the predators

He packed on a few lbs, but the hair still on point and the skin as tan as ever :sitdown:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
i cant quite remember..but i think a city official got busted..and committed suicide.