TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
But there are actual books that have the correct history if you look for it. Also you can teach others the correct history. Or do you relay on your enemies to tech you history.
What books are you referring to with respect to the earth and celestial bodies above it?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
What books are you referring to with respect to the earth and celestial bodies above it?

Look up these authors:
Ivan Van Sertima
Dr. Cheik Anta Diop and follow suite

Avoid sources that have any emotional agenda or confirmation bias. They're pretty common. Hope that helps.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Any recent scientific journals will do.
A recent scientific journal is not a book that accurately explains the movements of the celestial bodies above us

It's confirmation bias

I'm asking about a book older than and outside of the current european scientific community that reinforces what they have recently said

Because none actually exists

My african ancestors SURELY DID NOT believe that the earth was a spheroid spinning through nothing

They knew the earth was flat

And they had mastery of astrology, agriculture, math and science that current europeans are only recently being able to understand

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
NASA's own words.

Your comprehension skills are incredibly poor. With that in mind you definitely do not have the ability to have this debate in any meaningful way.

As I said before y’all (myself included) gotta stop debating with these nikkas.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Your comprehension skills are incredibly poor. With that in mind you definitely do not have the ability to have this debate in any meaningful way.

As I said before y’all (myself included) gotta stop debating with these nikkas.
Why are y'all so confident in something that y'all never have and never will see with your own eyes?

Serious question

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
A recent scientific journal is not a book that accurately explains the movements of the celestial bodies above us

It's confirmation bias

I'm asking about a book older than and outside of the current european scientific community that reinforces what they have recently said

My african ancestors SURELY DID NOT believe that the earth was a spheroid spinning through nothing

And they had mastery of astrology, agriculture, math and science that current europeans are only recently being able to understand
Brag about our ancestors being masters of astrology while believing in flat earth brehs........
:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Explain Galileo being prosecuted by the church then. Explain the modern day Catholic churchs position on our Earth.. they have their own observatory in arizona btw.

How the hell does a round Earth make the world atheistic?
It's common knowledge that the higher ups in the current catholic church are satanists

The catholic church back then was much less corrupt

Explain why galileo, newton, darwin, copernicus, brahe, and ALL OTHER PHILOSOPHERS that taught y'all to be atheist, believed in a creator??

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

It's confirmation bias

Ancient people held a lot of beliefs that turned out to be false.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Brag about our ancestors being masters of astrology while believing in flat earth brehs........
:francis:
What does this even mean?

My african ancestors mastered astronomy/agriculture/math/science down to less than 1% variation while KNOWING that the earth was flat

Y'all gotta stop being so arrogant about european concepts smh

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It's common knowledge that the higher ups in the current catholic church are satanists

The catholic church back then was much less corrupt

Explain why galileo, newton, darwin, copernicus, brahe, and ALL OTHER PHILOSOPHERS that taught y'all to be atheist, believed in a creator??

This is an extremely weak motive for an extremely large conspiracy.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ancient people held a lot of beliefs that turned out to be false.
And none of those beliefs had to do with math/science/medicine/agriculture so how is that relevant to this discussion?

How can all of the math and mapping of the stars line up for a people believing that the earth is flat if it isn't flat

And STILL no one has explained to me how the constellations have been pretty much the same for millenia when every hour we're supposed to be 1,000,000+ miles away from our previous position