TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And its become so ingrained in your psyche through indoctrination from youth that yall cant even concede that it's even possible for us to be the center of our reality

To the point where yall dont even question how the constellations have remained relatively the same for MILLENIA, yet were supposed to be moving through space at a million mph

If you grew up without the programming of public education, you would ASSUME that the earth is flat and unmoving, because your SENSES(which dont steer you wrong in ANY other situation) would tell you this

If the truth is supposed to be the truth, why do they go out of the way to educate you on something that supposedly ISNT true, and then slander that thing?

Its equivalent to white people constantly saying black people are trash and lazy, yet those same white people have actively sabotage black people many times. If we're trash then why are you even concerned with us?

If the earth for sure is a spheroid spinning through nothing, why even teach about and then discredit flat earth to young kids?

So you don't like teching people history?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:heh: okay, brehs. Here's a question. Serious actual question.

If the world wasn't round, and the moon shyt isn't real,

What would be the point of keeping up the lie?

What's the end game? They gotta keep up the lie because they lied one time?
"FoR PoWEr tO cONtrOL the NArRatiVE" or some dumb shyt like that

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
I've definitely viewed the moon up close multiple times from telescopes at gatech during astronomy courses

Before I thought the earth was flat, I could tell that what I was viewing wasnt a solid object

I initially assumed it was just and issue with the mirrors within the telescope

But that doesnt make any sense because everything I viewed on earth looked 3 dimensional
Ok if the moon isn't solid how does it effect the tides?

Or is that a sham as well?

:ohhh:

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
:heh: okay, brehs. Here's a question. Serious actual question.

If the world wasn't round, and the moon shyt isn't real,

What would be the point of keeping up the lie?

What's the end game? They gotta keep up the lie because they lied one time?
I been asking these questions for years and I never get a serious answer......they love to beat around the bush with that one.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The fact that we can't get a man alive through that barrier today even with all our modern technology but claim to have done it almost 50 years ago with limited technology.
believe a rocket with the computing power of a dollar store solar power calculator could process and compute the precise angles and trajectory required to hit an object the equivocable size of an Oreo cookie in the middle of Lake Erie in the vastness of space brehs

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was taught that Columbus discovered America and that black people basically did not exist before slavery.

Is that actual history or programming?
But there are actual books that have the correct history if you look for it. Also you can teach others the correct history. Or do you relay on your enemies to tech you history.