TMZ: Kanye Is Burning Through Money... Headed Towards Financial Ruin? (UPDATE-ADIDAS DROPPED HIM)

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Watching thecoli endlessly tryna decide which side of the fence to play with this character Ye never gets old:mjlol:

Real life malfunctioning, "he's black" but "he's a c00n" but "he's a black billionaire" but "he's a MAGAT" but "Bush hates black people"

larry-david-unsure.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Dude might kill himself . Hope somebody getting him the help that he needs :francis:

Didn’t he say on drunk champs that he invites anyone to come and murder him

That plus the self sabotage Kanye doesn’t care about himself

I noticed his personal grooming and hygiene has fallen off too. I was shocked how he looks now compared to his former self….he used to be a nikka who was always in fresh fits now he looks absolutely drained

He doesn’t look healthy at all

Before

kanye-west-20071-684x1024.jpg

Now

kanye-west-1429788114.jpeg

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Watching thecoli endlessly tryna decide which side of the fence to play with this character Ye never gets old:mjlol:

Real life malfunctioning, "he's black" but "he's a c00n" but "he's a black billionaire" but "he's a MAGAT" but "Bush hates black people"

larry-david-unsure.gif

I genuinely believe he is a mentally ill person with bipolar. He is diagnose and Kim also said so.

I’m relation to this new phase he clearly isn’t on meds and he is being finnessed by Candace Owens and em

I think it depends if you think his mentally I’ll or not

If you think he has bipolar his insanity makes sense.

I do know a lot of people just see him as a c00n but I see him as a mentally ill person who doesn’t read and is being fed info by the wrong people:……

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Didn’t he say on drunk champs that he invites anyone to come and murder him

That plus the self sabotage Kanye doesn’t care about himself

I noticed his personal grooming and hygiene has fallen off too. I was shocked how he looks now compared to his former self….he used to be a nikka who was always in fresh fits now he looks absolutely drained

He doesn’t look healthy at all

Before

kanye-west-20071-684x1024.jpg

Now

kanye-west-1429788114.jpeg
Yea i was watchin the interview likw whats wrong with his lips? Thats how homeless ppl be looking….:dahell:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Damn, she held him down like that.

Yup. Say what you want. Kim K held that c00natic down and he said so several times. She even helped him stay out of c00nery. She repaired several relationships for him.

She also made sure he stayed taking his meds and up on his mental health.

Those were all said by c00nye. But now he has c00ndace Owens who’s dumping a failing app on his lap for a couple milli.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Keep hanging around MAGA and crazy Libertarians and you going to blow through everything you've made.

Those guys straight up consistently sell ponzi schemes, vaporware, hopes and dreams. No real product.

I’m disgusted that Candace has managed to finess him into buying her husbands defunct business.

She’s a predator.

They’re going to make him pay a high price for an app which is losing downloads etc

This is an example of how the right is draining him

Kim k kept him in check

Before it was Jay

They constantly gave him cash now he is DOLO