TMZ: Kanye Is Burning Through Money... Headed Towards Financial Ruin? (UPDATE-ADIDAS DROPPED HIM)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if he's going to sell his masters to bounce back financially. Anyways, it's going to be interesting if people actually boycott him, but I think he's got enough fans to still financially support him

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This guy is clearly sick and being taken advantaged off, i hope he truly gets help, this is spiraling towards into a dark place

I’m one of the few people who genuinely believe this man is mentally ill.

He has been diagnosed and clearly bipolar and goes through manic episodes.

In his on street interview recently he was shaking and whenever a car beeped.

If you accept he is bipolar then his mania makes sense and also the hall mark of mania is overspending

Before Britney got that conservation she was spending 2 million a month on garbage

Bipolars when manic episode are on self destruction mode

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Kim-K-Tweet.jpg
Kim gave him money for liquid cash flow through out their marriage and paid off all his lawsuits also

In a call with Taylor Swift he said ‘I owe my wife hella money’
That wad joke btw, their leaked divorce papers revealed they never had a joint account.

According to Kim herself it was all Ye
0r4txzm8a0g81.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I wonder if he's going to sell his masters to bounce back financially. Anyways, it's going to be interesting if people actually boycott him, but I think he's got enough fans to still financially support him

I hope he doesn’t…..

The fact he goes broke every time he gets cash / liquid assets and what’s been holding him up is the adidas deal I hope he doesn’t get his masters money. He will blow it

Dude has 3 houses worth tens of millions in a year (one for 50 million) in a year! On home alone he spent almost 100 million on one year! and he was meant to renovate them but he left them. Didn’t touch them again!

He doesn’t read and Kim kept him from over spending now you’ve got vultures like candace getting him to buy broke businesses

His masters need to stay wherever they are. Those masters and Yeezy are the things which are his biggest assets

If adidas releases his equity and he sells his masters he will go broke

Last edited:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
No it wasn’t!

The 53 million which he himself tweeted about was the money he fronted on yeezy

Before the adidas deal he paid for Yeezy all by himself
He was not broke that's all am saying.

Kris herself said as much

You're right he was looking for investors, adidas was just that, they were the ones who got him out of "debt" not Kim.