TMZ: Kanye Is Burning Through Money... Headed Towards Financial Ruin? (UPDATE-ADIDAS DROPPED HIM)

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
But who is going to manufacture and distribute the sneakers while adidas recycles all his designs

No clue....

If Kanye was as smart as his cult think he would have already secured connections with asian manufacturers

One thing he could do is try to tap into the small mom and pop stores who online sales have choked out

Now Me personally I dont wear shoes I have to jump through hoops to get......my sneakers consist of what I can walk in the store and buy at a reasonable price point.....no waiting by my computer to get jerked on the snkrs app

There may be people like me but I doubt that dummy even cares about that niche

If he dont have his ducks in order he could go big baller brand status

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Don’t forget the lawsuit for saying the cops didn’t kill George Floyd but George Floyd died by drugs…that’s pending. She’ll get some money like Alex Jones victims did

Mother of George Floyd’s daughter files $250M lawsuit against Kanye West for comments on his death​

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
This will be the full test of whether Kanye has the money yall claimed he did

Ye worth 10 billion

Ye was making 500 mil a year

Well he gon dig derp in his pockets to fund his next shyt

But those pockets near endless right....

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
This will be the full test of whether Kanye has the money yall claimed he did

Ye worth 10 billion

Ye was making 500 mil a year

Well he gon dig derp in his pockets to fund his next shyt

But those pockets near endless right....
Ye never had billions in cash. His contracts with ADIDAS was worth billions before it got cancel.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Well if you don’t want to be a monolith, step out of the phalanx and fight your own war

Don’t get mad when no one wants to fight with you then. Especially since your capital is in the hands of others

Solo mission mentalities never go far

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
TMZ likes to destroy celebrities more than help. They did the same shyt with DMX and every other celebrity. They got blood on their hands. Kanye’s still a clown after that MAGA bullshyt and slavery comments.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
As someone who was very close to someone who suffered from manic depression, Kanye's actions (especially his bleeding through money) is textbook mania.

Still a c00n though. I do wonder if he will be able to get out of his contract with Candice Owens due to his mental state. Her taking advantage of a crazy person seems to be a story that's not getting any attention
In my opinion,what she’s doing to a clearly mentally Ill person is akin to a man taking advantage of a drunk woman. That media should be on that like stank on shyt but even our mentally I’ll members of our race aren’t afforded the sympathy folks of other communities are :francis: