TMZ: Kanye Is Burning Through Money... Headed Towards Financial Ruin? (UPDATE-ADIDAS DROPPED HIM)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
He's going to go right back to where he was before the Kardashians. Broke.

Yes one of the first things Kim K did before they even married was give him cash and through out their marriage she fronted all the cash.

Jay Z used to loan him cash before and stated he had ‘written all the money off’ as he won’t see that again.

The issue with him alienating himself is he will have less ‘friends’ and a wife to loan him money…

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sounds like hate. They said the same thing about Floyd Mayweather

White Liberals love channeling their hate for Black people through a Black person that the Black Community already hates
The jews are spinning up there smear campaign.
Remember Idi Amin became a cannibal in the media after he visited Israel and saw how they treated the Palestinians and deaded the friendship by publicly exposing them.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Sounds like J*** media and broke nikka hate to me..:yeshrug:

Nah Kanye has been known to blow money.

In an interview they did when they were married he said KIM taught him financial literacy and KIM told him to be more responsible with money.

Long before Kim Jay Z was always giving him loans when they were ‘brothers’

Candace Owens and em won’t be giving him cash loans if we are being honest…..

He fronted Yeezy at the start also…..

He also doesn’t read…..

Considering he is buying Candace Owens husbands trashy app shows me he has no financial responsibility whatsoever

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Kim-K-Tweet.jpg
Kim gave him money for liquid cash flow through out their marriage and paid off all his lawsuits also

In a call with Taylor Swift he said ‘I owe my wife hella money’
He a dumbass for fukking that all up

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Nah Kanye has been known to blow money.

In an interview they did when they were married he said KIM taught him financial literacy and KIM told him to be more responsible with money.

Long before Kim Jay Z was always giving him loans when they were ‘brothers’

Candace Owens and em won’t be giving him cash loans if we are being honest…..

He fronted Yeezy at the start also…..

He also doesn’t read…..

Considering he is buying Candace Owens husbands trashy app shows me he has no financial responsibility whatsoever
Pocket watching is a female trait....:scusthov:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Damn yall really hate that dude
Pocket watching is a female trait....:scusthov:

I don’t lol.

I’m a banker so my entire job is analysing businesses and making financial models.

I work in mergers and acquisitions and my whole day is spend analysing the potential of a business. Bigger billionaires have gone broke for less

His burning of bridges and alienating himself will mean he has less ‘real friends’ and his wife to just keep giving him more and more and more money.

His sabotaging himself has the potential to ruin his adidas deal and they’ll give him his equity and send him on his way.

He will blow through it in max 10 years

He is reducing his ability to make NEW money and dramatically lowering his probability of the serious brand deals (he only has one left….)

Cash needs to come IN and OUT

When it’s just out out out and the fact he spends and fronts all this shyt himself

He paid for ALL the models at the Yeezy show in Paris to fly private

And paid for the whole thing himself

Once adidas release him that equity money he will blow it

Last edited: