TLR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
There is almost no difference between JBO and TLR. There is a thread on the front page called "Can all whites leave please?" thats just there and hasn't been bounced to JBO yet and there are mods on right now. :what:
Posters disrespecting the owners of this site like it's nothing :what:
Same troll ass nikkas still haven't been banned after repeat warnings :what:
Havoc's last couple of threads being in TLR at all :what:
Mods/Admins/Owners are trying to be friends with everyone instead of doing whats good for the boards.
Havoc is a MAJOR troll on here and makes disgusting threads that should be moved to JBO. People like trolling when it's convenient for them, so most are cool with it.

This
Even if you can only donate $1 it still count.
I feel that at least every regular poster should at least donate a few change to the board.
I'd donate, but then I'mma need financial statements/records and know what my money is being spent on. I'm not giving blindly for the fukk of things :rudy:

I'm also not paying to have threads that don't harm anyone being deleted because a white person doesn't like the subject matter

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
there need to be more "real talk" threads and less "I did some crazy shyt" troll threads. no shots at anyone, but the less troll threads, the more serious/real posts and posters we can have.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't get why all of the trolls and race baiters don't post in JBO. That's what its for right?

they feel like jbo is not serious enough, believe it or not, alot of theses dudes are dead serious

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Havoc is a MAJOR troll on here and makes disgusting threads that should be moved to JBO. People like trolling when it's convenient for them, so most are cool with it.

I'd donate, but then I'mma need financial statements/records and know what my money is being spent on. I'm not giving blindly for the fukk of things :rudy:

I'm also not paying to have threads that don't harm anyone being deleted because a white person doesn't like the subject matter

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
add a chatroom please

particularly 123 flash chat.

me and the ppl on ubc are lookign for somewhere else to go.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:comeon:
its evident that Bk is spending the money on better servers and upgrades.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
fukk no! Ya nikkas need to grow a pair and stop bytching! Got damn. You don't like somebody opinion or thread stop giving them numbers. Stop addressing them. Nobody forcing people to read Essau Thread, nobody forcing people to go back and forth with mist, nobody forcing people to acknowledge angel on the rag. People will have different views and politics this is why this is a forum where people share they opinion whether troll or not.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:comeon:
its evident that Bk is spending the money on better servers and upgrades.
From a person who knows how to fukk people over money wise, the only way to be sure is to release some documents/receipts.

All non-profits/public businesses have accesible records. I'm not seeing why The-Coli should be different if donations are being taken in support of the business.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

:why:

dude, i think the largest donation amount is like $20.00. Its not that serious.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
And let me get something straight here. I can run around saying nikka nikka nikka nikka nikka all I want, but if I say shyt about a white man we can lose money from ad sponsors.

:snoop: Man, I tell yeah

if someone tells you "good post my nikka" or "that shyt you just typed proves you are an ignorant ******" i'm sure you can see the difference.

one is a term of endearment and the other is a racial slur.

i'm i mutt...i've got 4 continents of blood in me so i'm not "taking sides" and i never take part in race baiting or bashing. i can do without all that shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.