TLR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's not about moderation. It's about Direction. You don't get this bullshyt in Coliseum, Higher Learning or Arcadium because all the posters there are on the same page.

TLR has become a dumping ground for anything and the topics do not flow together. It's JBO lite. One thread can be about eating p*ssy the next about a job interview. There's not consistency of flow.

True. JBO-lite is an apt description.

I like it the way it is. If the racism is hurting ad money than it needs to go. Otherwise I enjoy laughing at the ignorance dudes be posting. It's good entertainment for me at work. I will say that it seems like racism against blacks is tolerated a little more than that of whites. So tell the mods to keep if clean and FAIR and we should be alright. I think it falls on all our shoulders to let the troll threads die. Trolls only live if you feed them.

concise

Veteran
Daps
TLR is a general chat forum. I'm against splitting it up. Why? For what? Do any other general chat forums have "direction?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

More threads could be bounced to JBO, though.

and we could find some way to remove the 'stigma' of having a thread moved to JBO.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
then you'd have a bunch of white and black posters signing up just to be racist. it would be funny in the beginning but i could see it spiraling outta control very quickly.

exactly a "race war forum" is a horrible idea and not something i'd imagine the founders of the coli would even wanna be asssociated with. :rudy:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
honestly that shyts no good for the board, you cant invite and promote the forum when the shyts storm front 2.0. pretty soon white posters are either going to A. leave the forum or B. Start making their own hate threads

Actually it makes perfectly good sense...when a poster on here linked sites like chimpout and other message boards, they had race topics on their boards and still had ads from google on their site :manny:

Also the race topics made on here imo is not even offensive towards white people. Theyre only about the history of relations between whites and blacks in America.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't get why all of the trolls and race baiters don't post in JBO. That's what its for right?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
More threads could be bounced to JBO, though.

I agree. Just have to make sure not to go overboard. Believe it or not the JBO posters aren't happy to receive some of our threads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The race baiting topics are getting annoying in TLR

I would have the locker room divided up into different subcategories, like Relationships, Advice, Travel, News etc.

And move all of the racial shyt into JBO

Give the Ladies their own section to post in :manny:
to talk about their girly things :wrist: and maybe influence some more female posters to join

I'm bout to start spending more time in The Colosieum and The Booth personally because TLR be on that bullshyt sometimes

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
First suggestion is to get more donations from the members.

We can't make people spend there hard earned money on the site. Donations is strictly voluntary.but with that said we do have members that have made donations and if the paying donateed members don't wont too see racism on The Coli if I was a admin I would accommodate

Family Man

Banned
Daps
We can't make people spend there hard earned money on the site. Donations is strictly voluntary.but with that said we do have members that have made donations and if the paying donateed members don't wont too see racism on The Coli if I was a admin I would accommodate

I'm a paying member and I don't give a fukk about a crackkka's feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.