TLR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Nah man fukk all that. No more sub forums. The place is fine as it is. Jus tell the mods to tighten up on certain things. IMO even with the racism I dont think it is that bad. People should be able to express themselves.

Wheter its good or not. Too much moderation is what is gonna turn this site into Sohh.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
How should the racism being handled though?

We can't create a sub-forum cause I can 100 percent guarantee it will be home to the internets black st0rmfr0nt and will definitely keep people from signing up.

Relationship sub forum sounds like a good idea.

Sidenote: I've seen other websites have like a jail for shyt posters where they can only post on that forum. Would be fun to see the fukkery going on in there. Give the trolls life :smugdraper:

:ohhh: that could get interesting... but it would end up turning into black vs white trolls going at it :snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I co-sign Rominiti. No more sub-forums and no merging of forums. This userbase is already shaky as fukk. Too much upheaval will send them scattering.

I'll tighten up on clearing out the "racism," but it's still hilarious this backlash against racism comes at a time when white people are under the microscope. But whatever, if it's what the people want :manny:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Nah man fukk all that. No more sub forums. The place is fine as it is. Jus tell the mods to tighten up on certain things. IMO even with the racism I dont think it is that bad. People should be able to express themselves.

Wheter its good or not. Too much moderation is what is gonna turn this site into Sohh.

It's not about moderation. It's about Direction. You don't get this bullshyt in Coliseum, Higher Learning or Arcadium because all the posters there are on the same page.

TLR has become a dumping ground for anything and the topics do not flow together. It's JBO lite. One thread can be about eating p*ssy the next about a job interview. There's no consistency of topic flow.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:ohhh: that could get interesting... but it would end up turning into black vs white trolls going at it :snoop:

that would be awesome.....wait....why not have a Race War sub-forum? :whoo:

put a disclaimer up saying that opinion posted are not those of the Coli and let the race trolls go full retard?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I like it the way it is. If the racism is hurting ad money than it needs to go. Otherwise I enjoy laughing at the ignorance dudes be posting. It's good entertainment for me at work. I will say that it seems like racism against blacks is tolerated a little more than that of whites. So tell the mods to keep if clean and FAIR and we should be alright. I think it falls on all our shoulders to let the troll threads die. Trolls only live if you feed them.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Race brings discussion but theirs a line between "i'm tired of white people etc etc" and "I WANT EVERY LAST CRACKER AND c00n DEAD" :huhldup:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;901414 said:
that would be awesome.....wait....why not have a Race War sub-forum? :whoo:

put a disclaimer up saying that opinion posted are not those of the Coli and let the race trolls go full retard?

then you'd have a bunch of white and black posters signing up just to be racist. it would be funny in the beginning but i could see it spiraling outta control very quickly.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's not about moderation. It's about Direction. You don't get this bullshyt in Coliseum, Higher Learning or Arcadium because all the posters there are on the same page.

TLR has become a dumping ground for anything and the topics do not flow together. It's JBO lite. One thread can be about eating p*ssy the next about a job interview. There's not consistency of flow.

TLR is a general chat forum. I'm against splitting it up. Why? For what? Do any other general chat forums have "direction?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.