What Kind of Poster Are You?

• Total voters

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
You log off and never come back:sitdown:
But like jigger,you love the attention:huhldup: so you'll be back sweetheart...whether we want you back or not:usure:

You wanna bet? :jawalrus:

You really don't know me.

check out my twitter & tumblr that I made specifically for this site. DELETED.

All I need is my account , posts & threads to be deleted & bon voyage. :blessed:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
:lolbron: ran her ass off huh:ohhh:

:whoa: Nobody ran anyone off, I'm just choosing to let y'all faqqots do your thing.

You think someone would leave their site just for being called an attention whore & having their hair made fun of? Especially when we live in a world with bigger problems then online trolls?

yeahhh... you right :mjpls:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:whoa: Nobody ran anyone off, I'm just choosing to let y'all faqqots do your thing.

You think someone would leave their site just for being called an attention whore & having their hair made fun of? Especially when we live in a world with bigger problems then online trolls?

you just stated you were leaving and that you deleted your twitter and tumblr

:russ:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
How can a black woman say something like this and not feel ashamed? :what:
Um, do you see how niccas do black women on here? The was a legitimate response. I'm not saying you in particular say this because I don't pay that much attention to the black woman haters on here to know their screen names but according to them most black women are single mothers. If that is even remotely true, then most black men don't know their fathers. :yeshrug:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

You wanna bet? :jawalrus:

You really don't know me.

check out my twitter & tumblr that I made specifically for this site. DELETED.

All I need is my account , posts & threads to be deleted & bon voyage. :blessed:

Told you that you would be back:jawalrus:
But within an hour:dahell:
Yous a clit riding lesbo,you love the attention:scusthov:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Um, do you see how niccas do black women on here? The was a legitimate response. I'm not saying you in particular say this because I don't pay that much attention to the black woman haters on here to know their screen names but according to them most black women are single mothers. If that is even remotely true, then most black men don't know their fathers. :yeshrug:

We can do nothing but let them be idiots. :Manny:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
We can do nothing but let them be idiots. :Manny:
Oh I'm not on your side, I was just defending that one particular statement. If I recall you were in the random thoughts thread talking about how pretty you are and the other girls were fat, ugly...something like that. I normally try to take up for the women on here but I don't fukk with you. So carry on..

cook

Banned
Daps
Has my account, posts, & threads been deleted?

Idiot.

I want all of my shyt deleted before I go anywhere.
@bk & other mods, please delete all of my shyt & my account. Thanks !

Sorry we dont delete posts or accounts. We can ban you but thats it

Why are you leaving?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
:lupe:

Oh-No-You-Didnt-michael-jackson-funny-moments-15318962-600-450.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:mindblown:

Oh I'm not on your side, I was just defending that one particular statement. If I recall you were in the random thoughts thread talking about how pretty you are and the other girls were fat, ugly...something like that. I normally try to take up for the women on here but I don't fukk with you. So carry on..

:damn:

:russ: