dancing_01.gif

Her swag is all kinds of absent :scusthov:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'm sorry that i'm not sorry that I don't make it my life's goal to be "on top" when it comes to online forums.
It's not at all important to me which is why I have so little posts. I'm rarely on here because I actually HAVE a life outside of the coli.
I'm sure my response might offend you as being "On Top" in an online forum seems vital to you, but seriously?

Get a life.

& that goes for all of the people that dapped your post as well.
Do I look like I care about daps? Look at how many posts I've made.
I actually HAVE a life outside of the coli, unlike most people on here :mjpls:

:patrice:

So let me get this straight. You make a thread claiming to "help" posters get acquainted to the inner workings of TLR but yet in the two posts of yours I quoted,you chastise people who like to post here for doing so
On top of that,you repeatedly look down on the majority of the coli by saying you have a life outside of the coli unlike most people on here.

And you claim to not be looking for attention or fishing for daps:heh:
Go pay someone 5 bucks to pretend to be your father and make him give you a hug,look you in the eye,and say daddy loves you. Cause clearly little girl,you did not receive that growing up:to:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
:patrice:

So let me get this straight. You make a thread claiming to "help" posters get acquainted to the inner workings of TLR but yet in the two posts of yours I quoted,you chastise people who like to post here for doing so
On top of that,you repeatedly look down on the majority of the coli by saying you have a life outside of the coli unlike most people on here.

And you claim to not be looking for attention or fishing for daps:heh:
Go pay someone 5 bucks to pretend to be your father and make him give you a hug,look you in the eye,and say daddy loves you. Cause clearly little girl,you did not receive that growing up:to:

Again I love the fairytales that you people come up with.
Apparently i'm an attention whore that never had a father growing up. Wrong, & wrong.

Obviously some people got the essence of my thread & understands sarcasm, & morons like you who have nothing going on in their lives take my thread to the heart & cry about every single thing.

Yeah, you right :umad:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Again I love the fairytales that you people come up with.
Apparently i'm an attention whore that never had a father growing up. Wrong, & wrong.

Obviously some people got the essence of my thread & understands sarcasm, & morons like you who have nothing going on in their lives take my thread to the heart & cry about every single thing.

Yeah, you right :umad:

Lil girl why are you so upset with me:to: I'm just trying to be your friend and point out your ratchet ways for you:yeshrug: It's quite obvious wayne's carter 3 was your in house male role model growing up:wow: I'm just trying to give a spoiled brat some guidance. Well just brat cause it's obvious your parents didn't have the money to spoil you:heh:
Whether you was trying to be funny:huhldup: or you was dead serious:scusthov: just like your avi,it's not a good look:gag:
Quit your bratty pompous attitude cause you're no better than any of these down to earth posters. And here's some advice. Those who tend to brag about their life online are generally the one's who don't have shyt going from them:mjpls:

Last edited: