What Kind of Poster Are You?

• Total voters

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Has my account, posts, & threads been deleted?

Idiot.

I want all of my shyt deleted before I go anywhere.
@bk & other mods, please delete all of my shyt & my account. Thanks !
Has my account, posts, & threads been deleted?

Idiot.

I want all of my shyt deleted before I go anywhere.
@bk & other mods, please delete all of my shyt & my account. Thanks !

:comeon:
You know damn well he's not gonna do it so you fronting. You also know there's no difference between deleting your shyt and just logging off:beli: Quit trying to act like you're so important that nikkas is going to look through your posts when you're gone:shaq2: Just like in your real life,no one here will miss you when you're gone baby girl:lolbron:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Oh I'm not on your side, I was just defending that one particular statement. If I recall you were in the random thoughts thread talking about how pretty you are and the other girls were fat, ugly...something like that. I normally try to take up for the women on here but I don't fukk with you. So carry on..

Her whole OP was her rant that the 'ugly' women on here are jealous of her.

Do you know who these ladies are? I think I missed these female haters she has on here :patrice:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Oh I'm not on your side, I was just defending that one particular statement. If I recall you were in the random thoughts thread talking about how pretty you are and the other girls were fat, ugly...something like that. I normally try to take up for the women on here but I don't fukk with you. So carry on..

The uglies clearly got to you because that is NOT the whole story.
Basically I made this old thread & then girls started saying bytchy things to me for no reason & ONLY AFTER THAT is when I started calling them ugly.
If you consider yourself ugly then that's not my fault. & your statement is incorrect because I did name a few cool girls on this site that I consider to be attractive & no a complete bytch.

There are threads to prove all of these statements. That is all I have to say.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Her whole OP was her rant that the 'ugly' women on here are jealous of her.

Do you know who these ladies are? I think I missed these female haters she has on here :patrice:

I have no idea who she is talking about. I do know she has said that several times. I don't see the ladies going in on each other so I dont know where she got that from.

Last edited:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Sorry we dont delete posts or accounts. We can ban you but thats it

Why are you leaving?

Simply because I choose to.
Nobody influenced my decision. I've been thinking about deleting the account for a while since I hardly go on.

But seriously there's nothing you can do besides ban people? I would really like all of my threads & posts to be deleted. There really aren't many.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Basically I made this old thread & then girls started saying bytchy things to me for no reason & ONLY AFTER THAT is when I started calling them ugly.
If you consider yourself ugly then that's not my fault
. & your statement is incorrect because I did name a few cool girls on this site that I consider to be attractive & no a complete bytch.

:wow:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
If you consider yourself ugly then that's not my fault. & your statement is incorrect because I did name a few cool girls on this site that I consider to be attractive & no a complete bytch.

I only seen what you said and I never seen anyone even respond to the things you say.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you dont need to holla @ the mods to delete your account. if u don't wanna be on here, just logoff. problem solved. :aicmon:

exactly
That's because they know they were wrong for even coming at me in the first place.

tumblr_lnm900gsSc1qdbope.gif