Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
This sums up @BellaVenus right now

6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I think it started in a topic that was about her losing weight. Alot of the guys here went in on her saying she was attention whoring. After a few women, maybe 2 or 3 commented asking her why she didnt just post in the gym section, the same niccas who were calling her a attention whore started saying the girls were hating on her. She ran with it. I saw her and I want to say Harlem's Own having a back and forth in another thread and she just started saying how everyone was jealous of her, calling ladies the uglies. She knows what I'm talking about but I'm not sure of the exact thread it was in.

That's all wrong.

The real reason she been talking shyt to all the females is becuz when she first got here, she made a thread about Female Poster Identification or some shyt like that. She said some shyt along the lines that all females should make a video of themselves.

The women shytted on her ideal and she caught feelings. Since then, she been on that bullshyt becuz of a flopped thread.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
How this broad @BellaVenus wearing the Stoney Jackson cut in 2013? Looking like a lost member of The Deele. Ol' I only think of you on two occasions ass bish. :gag::

Street_Beat_cover.jpeg

Get off the computer and go cook @Rob Van Ham a meal that don't involve a microwave instead riding stripper poles on tinychat at 4AM .Ol' Rick James looking ass bish. :gag:

wooooooooooo :deadmanny: