What Kind of Poster Are You?

• Total voters

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
OP is an attention whore

the same whore that was pole dancing on cam and almost fell and broke her goddamn neck :damn:

your 20 minutes already passed :camby: outta here Soul Glow Hoe
f753d589f53b5446cd46151ade44fdf5.jpeg

soulgloweddie.jpg
tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
OP is an attention whore

the same whore that was pole dancing on cam and almost fell and broke her goddamn neck :damn:

your 20 minutes already passed :camby: outta here Soul Glow Hoe
f753d589f53b5446cd46151ade44fdf5.jpeg

soulgloweddie.jpg

:russ: I enjoyed that fairytale there. All of your inaccurate statements have me wondering what else you could come up with :lupe:

& my 20 minutes? :patrice: How many minutes have you had? :umad:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
"Highly Feared Poster" option is missing.

When a notorious troll retires and actually posts normally, that becomes their status because otherwise they are doing no harm, but just chilling. Yet niccas still be all up on their dikk accusing them of this and that, scared as shyt like lil bytches.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I'm sorry that i'm not sorry that I don't make it my life's goal to be "on top" when it comes to online forums.
It's not at all important to me which is why I have so little posts. I'm rarely on here because I actually HAVE a life outside of the coli.
I'm sure my response might offend you as being "On Top" in an online forum seems vital to you, but seriously?

Get a life.

& that goes for all of the people that dapped your post as well.

"On Top", huh? That would be something you not familiar with since you're used to laying on your back all the time.

It's not about being popular on the internet. It's about not being a straight up dumbass and a pariah. The value of a thread goes down after you post in it. Maybe you'd be better off just shutting the fukk up and keep posting pics.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
"On Top", huh? That would be something you not familiar with since you're used to laying on your back all the time.

It's not about being popular on the internet. It's about not being a straight up dumbass and a pariah. The value of a thread goes down after you post in it. Maybe you'd be better off just shutting the fukk up and keep posting pics.

Oh, am I ruining your precious Coli? :heh:

The only dumbass around here is you. There's many male posters on here that make ridiculous threads yet I don't see you crying about those ones, fakkit.

I can imagine that you're on neither top nor bottom because you spend most of your time on this forum kissing other niqqas asses & making it your life's duty to get rid of all of the vagina on this site.

You disgust me :scusthov: