What Kind of Poster Are You?

• Total voters

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It was in my old Certified Members of the Coli thread.
I made a simple thread & got so many negative reactions from the girls on this site.
Some girls were like :lawd: & others were like :wtb:

baby girl but you're in for a rude wakening.

It's definitely not your looks.

@ANewClassic is significantly more attractive than you and isn't having these imaginary problems and haters you are having. Quit lying

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
baby girl but you're in for a rude wakening.

It's definitely not your looks.

@ANewClassic is significantly more attractive than you and isn't having these imaginary problems and haters you are having. Quit lying

She's actually one of the posters that I listed as cool & attractive.

& it's not a problem. I embrace the uglies of this site.

They're certainly not the reason why i'm leaving either so don't give them that credit.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
yo i swear to god i thought broke wave said that shyt

i forgot you started that shyt....it had me in tears bruh :deadmanny: :deadmanny: nikka you funny as fukk
:what: how many times does he have to tell you no? He working on this site and you're interrupting him with your e-temper tantrums:comeon:

I see you though,you know what you're doing:troll:
But your 15 minutes of fame is almost up:leostare:

He said he can delete threads if necessary. So there IS an option.
Pendejo.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I can't do that because then id have to do it for everyone else :to:

Why dont you take a day or two off to reflect before you make any drastic decicions :ehh:

this nikka bk talkin to her like she a child :dead:

"Why dont you take a day or two off to reflect before you make any drastic decicions"

:dead:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
I can't do that because then id have to do it for everyone else :to:

Why dont you take a day or two off to reflect before you make any drastic decicions :ehh:

PLEASE DELETE IT!

To be honest I found another forum & I didn't want to upset you with this information.

Perhaps if there was a complete section for women-only then this site would be more welcoming for everyday girls such as myself. The guys on here don't like any sort of vagina in their presence, they've made that very clear.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
PLEASE DELETE IT!

To be honest I found another forum & I didn't want to upset you with this information.

Perhaps if there was a complete section for women-only then this site would be more welcoming for everyday girls such as myself. The guys on here don't like any sort of vagina in their presence, they've made that very clear.

:what:
The women here on this site hate you too:russ:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
PLEASE DELETE IT!

Lipstick Alley.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Bella, why you tripping doe?

You cool homie, just chill for a few days or a week. Come back when your mind is clear. fukk them cacs.

Team BellaVenus Member No. 01 :jawalrus:

cook

Banned
Daps
PLEASE DELETE IT!

:ufdup:

what's this other forum? :beli: let me get that link so I can put them outta business too

Last edited: